EXP Potion

I would probably go with Max Heal - health is wealth after all… Though this seems to be a fantastic field if I do say so myself…so many fields to pick from.

3 Likes

Hi! Do you happen to know in that case what’s the difference between this and solidifier?
I have both, but I was just curious

1 Like

Exp potion is the truth. I make a simple request early in the morning and I’ve noticed continued improvement. Everyday I’ve been steady moving forward in progress just like the NFT says. If you have other NFTs you’re working with toward a common goal, this is a no-brainer. I’m not going to be specific about my requests because everyone has different goals, but this is an invaluable tool if you want to improve. I don’t even play the audio. I just imagine the image in my mind and I can feel it activating then I just go on about my day…usually I just go back to sleep…truly amazing concept.

13 Likes

I would say if you are getting both eventually,
Get EXP first.

only because:
The amount of copies are less when contrasted go max heal potion.

But if you can only get one,
Then…
Idk lol

3 Likes

Ameen :)

Beautifully said, beautifully created

Thank you!

2 Likes

I would say Solidifier focuses on one main goal and pulls it in for you. This is more about continuous progress on a specific focus. Solidifier is unlimited in the time it works on a goal, but flexible with how you can change it. EXP Potion works on one area you’d like to improve everyday and you automatically get that improvement…as well as keeping you at that level without backsliding. So if you work on it day after day, you’ll progress exponentially. They both use intent, but EXP is working on you directly for your personal improvements vs a broad manifestation.

5 Likes

I’d get EXP first because let’s say you want to heal. You can ask EXP everyday “improve my body’s natural healing and regeneration abilities” EXP Potion will cause your body to get more and more skilled at healing and regenerating itself.

You can do alot of things with EXP that can replicate most NFTs depending on what you request and how many days you work on it.

To be honest, after EXP, I realized I probably won’t need another NFT for quite awhile

9 Likes

They are totally different concepts, solidifier is to manifest, this is to gain experience or results faster in anything, it is like a booster to violate time. Solidifier seeks to manifest a goal, while exp works directly, actively and instantly on what you are trying to improve at the moment. In addition to the fact that by default it improves several things that you can see in the description

4 Likes

I closed Phantom and the browser and it dld fine after that

Their status page says all systems are operational

5 Likes

Thanks Rose

3 Likes

11 Likes

AKIRO IS BACK

4 Likes

I tried to focus intensively to a nft while playling exp potion. Its great, perfect to assimilate any nft

8 Likes

Anyone willing to share if they got noticeable increase in stats ?

2 Likes

Yes. I was going to ask earlier if there was a perception that all stats were balanced in increase, or whether certain stats seemed to increase more than others.

I tend to notice physical changes easier, and feel my mind is more bias toward giving that aspect more attention.

But would say that all stats seem to increase in a balance way. Kind of for fun, I ended up juggling and doing tricks with a bar of soap: rotations, speed, direction, points of contact on hand. I was checking agility/dexterity I suppose, which I don’t usually actively use in the day to day.

5 Likes

thanks for this gem!

i use the audio in one loop after each other audio i use and am very content with it.

i didnot come to terms with the mandala… for me was too much… nevertheless used under your other mandalas it really agressively boosts the effect of them… perhaps in due time i will use the mandala more often but not feeling ready.

as for skills

very hm… full of creativity and if you focus on somehing difficult to achieve it will serve you well.

practicaly if you have listened to the audio as said above you can already benefit from the practical things from it.

as for energy giving. it is nothing like the other energy giving audios from Dream.

as far as i could notice it will also not overwhelm and also it drives your subconcious not to burn too much energy for stupid things and much like the Orchid NFT is very useful for Burn out victims.

i had also had an occasion that this NFT guided me of how to channel my anger. not using any emotional audios i simply was guided to use the manifesting audios in the same moment i felt i could explode in anger.

and i am def better in playing organ since i owe this NFT. have ideas out of nowehere and can hear better what i am playing. as if the NFT studied the organ and me in a glimpse of a second and then it was nothing as before. cool effect.

9 Likes

But can I ask “give me the ability to change my nose?” It’s just an example can this change you phisically? Or maybe you can just ask to improve your ability to have a nice aspect? However this looks like a gem. Imagine asking to improve your ability as a doctor or an architect or everything.

4 Likes

You can ask it anything. I think as long as it’s positive, it will work. It’s extremely versatile and capable

3 Likes

Things I have used it for so far

French
Revision skills
Memory
Visualization
Drawing
Discipline
Lucid dreaming
Leadership
Responsibility
Charisma
Psychic Mastery
Strategy & Tactician
Animal communication
Energy transmutation (as a skill/ability to develop!)
Parkour

9 Likes

Parkour you say??

IMG_5482

IMG_5483

IMG_5484

IMG_5485

10 Likes