Experience with Water Oscillator by Arthur Tränkle

Dear all,

I hope everyone is well. I’m happy to be part of this community.
I’ve been researching the Water Oscillator (based on an invention of tesla) by Arthur Tränkle. All the information however is in German. It’s a device that uses a high frequency to infuse water with the same energy that natural water from a spring would have. The water then has 150mHz

Here I translated some information for anyone who wants to know what this device can do:

"The TESLA oscillator from Russia has a hand probe, which is also called “antenna”. This hand probe is used to inform or structure and energize the water. The energized water is then supplied to our body. The body is activated by the energy fields. The self-healing powers are addressed. All this without side effects!

Healthy, hexagonal water is the basis of health and well-being
Similar to the surface of the earth, our body consists of over 70% water.
For this reason, some users came up with the idea of using the device directly on the body.
Many users report amazing improvements in vitality, health and well-being.
This device is not, as often assumed, a replica of the multi-wave oscillator according to Lakhovsky, but a technical advancement!" https://wassermatrix.ch/

Now I recently learned about Sapien Medicine and saw this water charger.
I also saw there are many more water charger fields available. Could you maybe give me advice which water charger might be closest to what this device can do? I would appreciate any suggestions and will then also do my own research. Thank you.

Is there anyone who knows about the Water Oscillator and has used it before? If yes, would you like to share your experience with me?

Thank you and greetings,
Luana

1 Like

Hi @Luana, welcome to our awesome forum.
We’re glad you’ve joined us!

I could think of the Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger, if you are on Patreon.
(Read from its own thread here)

Place any drink containing water (or just plain water) and play this video, loop as long as you like to increase the effect.

It uses the concepts from the previous far infrared field along with the Bioactive plasma light field.
It can charge the fluids in your own body as well.

May help with heat generation, but it can get a deep set of warmth and healing deep into your body.

I’ve been using that to charge my drinking water and body (using it in shower), couldn’t be grateful enough to keeping my body healthy and away from illness.

Yes, you are right there are many other water charger fields available.

Other members may jump in with their experience of the water chargers. :)

1 Like

Hi, Luana!
Welcome Hummers

1 Like

Hello ecaiii, thank you so much for your recommendations. I’m on patreon and will definetly check this water charger and test it myself. really appreciate your response!

2 Likes

Lately, I have been hearing about Analemma Water… Any experience with it? Interestingly, the buzz this time is not coming from “energy work” crowd, but from Biohackers, Gym-rats and others…

I ordered a wand just to test it out but its taking looooong to ship

2 Likes