Experiences listening/meditating with the Constellations?

oh nice to know, but man I heard so much shit that Draconians are in contact with the dark forces on earth, just to help to enslave humans, is it shit or does this have truth to it ?

Doubt they are directly involved.

Their empire is/was huge bro, humans and earth are nothing to them, if it was them vs us they would wipe us out in 15 minutes lol.

But earth has many “good” beings also helping, so I think Dracos gave up on earth a long time ago, like its not even worth fighting for.

We’re dealing with something else, if it was actually Dracos we would be in much more trouble.

Reptillian theory may be right, but there are good reptillians also so hard to say.

But I doubt dragons wanna enslave humanity, I think its another force that points the finger to dracos and gives them all the blame, and that “another force” is very familiar to us, pretending to be an ally while its not ;)

2 Likes

that wont end good wont it ? :D

Depends.

Mutated apes walking around with a 24/7 dopamine high, have their primal desires satisfied, have comfort provided by technology.

Everyone would be positive, sure, but you can kiss individuality goodbye then , you’ll just be another number for ((them)).

Alot of things/beings that are “demonized” ALWAYS, sooner or later, turn out to be the good guys.

Don’t be surprised if we learn that its the Dragons that gave us honor, integrity, respect, values, and thats exactly the traits the agenda is working on dissolving.

2 Likes

Some say that the ultimate peace portal for everybody is localized in Orion Nebula… Not a “verified“ info though. Maybe just bookish stuff.

I won’t question our Captain’s decisions, but I have to admit (once again) that I too expected an Orion tag :)

2 Likes

Update to Arcturian Meditation

Yeah nah, so I was in this meditation, started it, layd down as always, all good, and so I do what I do while I listen to this meditations, I do nothing, just lay there, eyes closed, ask myself question about life and why I did dumb shit like this and that, the usual, so I started to focus after a while what I am seeing, the visuals, and you bet it didnt feel long. It felt for me like idk, 10 minutes, and I had the urge to stand up because I just didnt want to do this meditation any longer, I stand up, look at the screen and see the time haha, it was 1:02:49 something, that means a whole hour just went by without me getting it, oh and I didnt see any arcturians, so that was my experience with arcturian meditation.
I did not intend to fall asleep, so that one is out for me.

4 Likes

I smiled here. “Yes no”, an original way to start :)

The Big Bosses (aka Arcturians) are a little tricky, at least in our human perception.

Could you explain that part please? I’m not sure if I understood or not:

2 Likes

well, it was like that, I was fully aware the whole time, the thing is, I didnt know that 1 hour passed, for me I was the whole time aware of myself, that I am meditating, lying and meditating.
I try to make a graphic
so this in the mid is the 1 hour I didnt experience, or at least I did but I was not consciousness of it, but for me the whole meditation felt like I did experience just 10 Minutes you see
to explain it better your start is A (in this case the start of the meditation) and your goal is B (end of the meditation) but going trough a to b there is AB and AB felt like 10 Minutes till I was at the goal B

4 Likes

Carefull about arcturians. They made me wet dreamz. Streak was over :sob:

3 Likes

haha like they want to see if you even worthy :joy:

2 Likes

Ah ok, so when you said “that one is out for me”, you were referring again to the time thing.

I like the drawing :)

2 Likes

yeah that one is out for me means more, I am pretty sure it wasnt that I slept the hour
and thanks, I gave my best :relaxed:

2 Likes

“…The most powerful corporeal beings seen in the third dimension by prophets, seers, yogis, etc., are fifth-dimensional beings that inhabit the parallel third-dimensional aerials of Sirius, Arcturus, and the Pleiades.”

“Arcturus, being the constellation inhabited by the most advanced beings, has helped Earth on many occasions and continues to do so. These star beings have such powerful light that they infuse the planets that revolve around them with eternal jubilee. Some of the planets within the Arcturian constellation are inhabited by three-dimensional beings who have mental and spiritual access to the fifth, sixth, and seventh dimension. These are incredibly advanced corporeal beings. Their technology and understanding of three-dimensional physics is unlimited”

“Downloads from the Nine”
By Matias Flury

3 Likes

Me too lol I was soo mad

Side note: how do we know what these aliens actually call themselves? I feel like humans just named them and rolled with it lol

7 Likes

probably roll with it haha
cant imagine them having the same language as the earth
imagine every race out there speaking english

1 Like

haha man the productivity mandala is sure good tho, just sayin

2 Likes

:smiling_imp:

man I think this one will be the most fun of all of them

3 Likes

Yes, something already telling me “ladies and gents, please fasten your seatbelts” :)) Big family portrait… but there may be some slight turbulences because of the location lol.

I can’t believe that it’s already the last one of the collection…

5 Likes

there are sure more, but I think these ones we have to discover on our own

1 Like

You bet :))

Agree, now we are a little better equipped to go further. Personally, I’d like to make a pilgrimage in Lyra (ancestors, etc.).

1 Like