Experiences with the different Crystals/Stones/Quasi

Your ríght, I go to sleep. I ve done all of the above, the fog goes last i suppose and i ll make evr possible to end those posions until 2021 ends. Thank you again @anon51280824 until next time!!!

1 Like

I tried the crystal charger… Got some nerve burning sensation… I even feel the space surrounding me vibrating with high vibration…
Just to be sure… I tried a couple of different times… Same experience… Obviously it is too much for my nervous system…

1 Like

It is strong yes!

Maybe use energy/aura body deep clearing first.

And go slow a couple minutes a day

Also use the energy expansion card on ig or the book of cards, to make your nervous system stronger to hold and sustain more energy.

5 Likes

tonight i tried that combo:
crystal charger before and after each of the crystals.
and i have looped only the short ones 3 times. Zircon only one time.
I dont feel overwelmed and have experienced a very stable and strong effect from each of the crystals.

4 Likes

ruby is very good when other have hurt your feelings. to restore from that bitter feeling of insult.

5 Likes

Quasi Crystal From Khatyrka Meteorite and Pietersite are my personal favorites as I used them for years and even today. I was lucky to get them on my custom items more than couple of years back + some additions to it to foritfy that I can’t disclose. It was a great experience in the initial months, as they were very strong, almost feel like floating above ground, heightened energy sensitivity, chakras were like swirling like a giant wheel, and impeccable psychic perceptions. When I wore them the power in the hands, and the body feel one like a racing car, awesome experiences …feeling nostalgic…those energy tickles, radiant fierce stares omg :star_struck:

Moldavite is my darling joined tag club last year, a transformative experience.

7 Likes

Why, you dont have them anymore?

I have them, but not using consistently bc there are many tags. But u know that feeling we have in the initial days/months and those experiences are unique. I got in tune to them now.

3 Likes

I cannot add so much from what you’ve shared already Luna, but only agree :slight_smile:

Been using the Kinetic Quasi Crystal, Black Mirrored Stone and Alchemical Ruby & Carnelian on a daily basis.

Among all the crystals fields released, for those with a tight budget, I’d particularly recommend Alchemical Ruby & Carnelian, 2min long and only $11.

It puts me straight into a nice focused creativity.
No other field do this that efficiently.

A go-to before starting anything work related :nerd_face:

7 Likes

There’s crystal cave audio on patreon. Am wondering if the effect will be too strong if we combine this with kinetic crystal or the crystal charger?

1 Like

Good idea!

Since “too strong” is an individual experience, none of us can really answer that for you.

Are you feeling adventurous? Try it out and report back to us your experience. Let us know!

3 Likes

Yeah. Will do so tomorrow. Bed time now.

3 Likes

Sleep well. Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Hello @anon51280824. I felt that the Zircon Audio enhances also the De-Infabiter Audio and the lot. have you such observations?

Hello :wave:

No i have not used that combo

Makes sense tho, since Z&D raises your vibration so so high, clearing fields should feel stronger

4 Likes

Hi there @anon51280824. I know why am i to suffer here where i live. just seen it. cleared a bunch of very thick clouds and then saw an UFO that tried to hide in the remaining clouds.

Short there after there were more and thicker clouds formed…but…nevertheless it remains pretty clearer as before.

Should i post a seperate topic on this or it is enough that i write it here?

am using plasma Flower from home and here outside the Ley line node.

1 Like

when you want to share results with more than 1 audio like mixing several, you can post it under the general “share your results” thread

and im glad you could overcome the ‘visit’ trail left :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my living goal ever since i saw one on the 30th July 2021.

Thanks for your as allways adequate service and support!

1 Like

Hello @anon51280824. today i managed to have the same experience as you with the zircon Audio in a stack with KQ, BOL and mBOP. Wow! Thet thing with the light over you as you described…!!!

3 Likes

Awesome!!!