Experiences with the different Crystals/Stones/Quasi

I have them, but not using consistently bc there are many tags. But u know that feeling we have in the initial days/months and those experiences are unique. I got in tune to them now.

3 Likes

I cannot add so much from what youā€™ve shared already Luna, but only agree :slight_smile:

Been using the Kinetic Quasi Crystal, Black Mirrored Stone and Alchemical Ruby & Carnelian on a daily basis.

Among all the crystals fields released, for those with a tight budget, Iā€™d particularly recommend Alchemical Ruby & Carnelian, 2min long and only $11.

It puts me straight into a nice focused creativity.
No other field do this that efficiently.

A go-to before starting anything work related :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Thereā€™s crystal cave audio on patreon. Am wondering if the effect will be too strong if we combine this with kinetic crystal or the crystal charger?

1 Like

Good idea!

Since ā€œtoo strongā€ is an individual experience, none of us can really answer that for you.

Are you feeling adventurous? Try it out and report back to us your experience. Let us know!

3 Likes

Yeah. Will do so tomorrow. Bed time now.

3 Likes

Sleep well. Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Hello @anon51280824. I felt that the Zircon Audio enhances also the De-Infabiter Audio and the lot. have you such observations?

Hello :wave:

No i have not used that combo

Makes sense tho, since Z&D raises your vibration so so high, clearing fields should feel stronger

4 Likes

Hi there @anon51280824. I know why am i to suffer here where i live. just seen it. cleared a bunch of very thick clouds and then saw an UFO that tried to hide in the remaining clouds.

Short there after there were more and thicker clouds formedā€¦butā€¦nevertheless it remains pretty clearer as before.

Should i post a seperate topic on this or it is enough that i write it here?

am using plasma Flower from home and here outside the Ley line node.

1 Like

when you want to share results with more than 1 audio like mixing several, you can post it under the general ā€œshare your resultsā€ thread

and im glad you could overcome the ā€˜visitā€™ trail left :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my living goal ever since i saw one on the 30th July 2021.

Thanks for your as allways adequate service and support!

1 Like

Hello @anon51280824. today i managed to have the same experience as you with the zircon Audio in a stack with KQ, BOL and mBOP. Wow! Thet thing with the light over you as you describedā€¦!!!

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

welcome back @Lunamoon22 !

2 Likes