Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

God I love your hyperbole. Always makes me laugh.

I’m just glad you’re alive! :rofl:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Wow… that’s amazing, @Maoshan_Wanderer! I’ve created a few environmental transformers and placed them around my place also.

I’ve never used Dream’s cards except for the mandalas. Very happy for you that your pain dissipated fairly quickly.

Do you guys think that listening to the audios with these servitors on will have a more powerful effect? i.e VoC etc

5 Likes

Mannn I gotta get me the book of cards already lol I need some good healing too! I’ve been day dreaming about all the possibilities… I need to get my collarbone checked up by one of the new servitors lol

5 Likes

Lol i realized the ‘low battery’ on my screen God knows after how many minutes on it… i left it on 5 more minutes. It works anyway lol at least i feel it haha

Maybe we can use the energetic servitor to help increase EQ.

• amplify my emotions and help me understand them correctly
6 Likes

NOW we’re moving in the right direction… keep going with this line of thought…

Don’t expect “miracles” when you hit that “Holy Shit!” idea moment tho.
Work with the Servitor every day until you actually see it manifesting with ease…whatever that may be :wink: :shushing_face:

17 Likes

Oh I know Emotional mastery is one if the best thing you can develop in life, but thanks for the confirmation!

Edit: another bookmark

2 Likes

explore emotion X and transform it into positive energy (if the emotion is negative or uncomfortable). there are many options here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel bad because I FEEL NOTHING about the Servitors. passive, active abilities.

NOTHING.

I feel very frustrated.

I saw a thread from the PI channel, which has a store in GUMROAD. And in my desperation I decided to give one of their products a try …

1 Like

@Bre19 Don’t feel frustrated, it happens. In June, I created my dragon servitor, I didn’t feel anything either. I would ask him to do stuff and nothing would happen. After months of trying, In mid September I finally figured it out, and now I’m getting so much effects from what I ask of him.

Keep trying, you’ll get there too

13 Likes

I created fae servitor and gave her a beautiful name and she helped me so much, I travelled to Barcelona recently and we had the worst weather conditions and plane was shaking from left to right and I started to panic and then I remembered and started talking to her it really calmed my nerves and I also called for Michael, he was amazing I feel like he safely carried the plane to land.
My fae also cured my mom of her leg pain and it was quite severe too and overnight it was cured, there are many instances where she just makes it all better with her presence and magickal energy.

9 Likes

Hey, if u want to share, what you figured out? :)

4 Likes

For me, I have very basic psychic skills; no telepathy or conceptual thinking, and I have aphantasia (can’t visualize images, feelings, etc…). All I could do was communicate to him using English. He wasn’t understanding me.

Then in Sept, an idea came to me. I played a Sapien field and asked him to copy the energy from the audio, then tested if he could place that energy on me later. It worked! I watched a video of a concert, asked him to copy the energy of the crowd and asked him to put it on me. Worked!!

So far, this has been the extent, he is doing great at copying energy, but I’m still working on communicating with him so we can do much more than essentially copying and pasting. I’m sure over time, the IPF audio will help me do a lot more

20 Likes

Oh boy…

*copy the energetic signature of this audio, amplify it to work in the best way possible for me and infuse me with the audio for x hours / days/ year. Thank you :bowing_man: *

18 Likes

14 Likes

We’ve hit a holy grail??? :blue_heart:

3 Likes

if you understand how to use it properly. and use your creativity… yes!

So now I can post a little adaptation cheat sheet for some people to use on their Servitors.

15 Likes

Without realizing it, my experience just gave away the secret to creating your own advanced field item that you can use 24/7.

4 Likes

Yes, you, I was thinking to myself today as I was at a beautiful little garden ways to use the new servitors, and something like this came to mind but in terms of emotions and increasing one’s EQ rapidly.

2 Likes