Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

Well my Servitors are more asleep than I am LOL. :smile::smile:

I have already tried the suggestions here and NOTHING HAPPENS.

Man I get that you get mad af at people asking questions, but @Bre19, energy course man, buy it, it helped a lot of people to be more energy sensitive, use chakra growth stimulation, the most things you need are on gumroad, yes you have to pay, yes it costs but man these things help a lot, the card system on patreon helped a lot
these servitors or anything you do, needs 100% set intention, my servitors first time doing, didnt work, or they worked and I didnt know, whatever I made new ones, for exmaple the dark servitor and the light servitor, you will know when you created them
when the dark is created, you will feel cold
when the light is created, you will feel warm
when the dragon is created, you will feel him

and man I get it, I thought the same, people around here being advanced and here I am cant even do something astral, at first I couldnt even listen to fields properly without getting sick, what you need to grow spiritually, and that is thanks to sapiens work on gumroad, the tags etc etc, is time and money, use what he has made, it will help and being sorry wont change shit, I was like that 2, same comment, I DONT KNOW IF I DID MY SERVITOR UWU, well fuck me, how would they know if I made one or not, it takes dedication man, I know some are gifted, some are not, but most of us got better thanks to the gems sapien has brought into this world, so once again, use it.

if you cant buy shit, loop the fuck out of subconsciousness limit remover, loop the fuck out of the whole dream seed channel, take what brings you near your goal and loop it till the end

use the cards like a crazy maniac, energy expansion, attunument, chakra growth, you got everything, set your mind to it, take what is needed
Man even dream started low, well he was gifted, but he didnt know how to handle that gift, but look at him now bringing gems like psychic improvement, ascesion tag, crazy things I would never have believed would be possible, well I did but I never imagined that someone would be doings these things and not me as an old man. Things are made easy for us, I dont even care if you read the whole thing, really, its your choice, but damn man, you can do it, its all yours, just set your mind to it if you really want something.

Look at dream and sammy, they build this whole thing out of nowwhere, where the fuck do think would they start. This world is crazy, everything is possible as long as you set your mind to it.

And man get mad at me for trying to lecture you, I get it, but once again, it wont change shit. You know what it will make ? It will make your ego more and more stand in your way, change occurs when the ego isnt there, this is where spirituallity happens, without ego, so loop the fuck out of ego dissolution, loop subconsciousness limit remover, use the course, this is what I can recommend to you. Use it and change, because it works as long as you stick to it and dont let your ego get into the way. The ego is a curse for spirituall pracitices, get this curse under control because it is neccessary to reach the freedom everybody wants.

18 Likes

Look at ur fragile ego.

4 Likes

Definitely something he got to let go off :upside_down_face:.

2 Likes

Hello my friends :slight_smile:
I’ am new to the forum. Since this year I’am making “new” experiences with energy, energy work, morphic fields & and since (4 weeks ago) I finished the energy awakening course… now life seems more and more like a fairy tail, day by day :-))

I really like the imagination of having (like in a fairy tail, etc… ) some energetic supporters around you.

So, I bought “Book of the Cards” & want the two Servitors all the time on my body. I already have the energetic support servitor o a bigger chain for meditation. But this is not for to carry it all the time in everydaylife.

So my idea is to create/transform the Fae Servitor & Energetic Supoort Servitor on one or two earrings on one ear. There two question about that. I’ am really curious about your thoguhts and wisdom!

1. Can I create/transform the two servitors separate on the two parts of one earring. The part of the ring that the outer world can see & the other part where you connect the “outer part” with the part of the earring that connects it to the ear. Technically on earring has two “material” parts where I can create a home for a servitor. So what do you think? It’s this good in a “energetic sense”? Is this possible? Or it is better to use two earrings and create the two of servitors on two individuell earring? What’s better in your opinion? What do you think about this idea? [I do not like wearing rings on the fingers all the time].

2. It is better for the survitor and for energy reasons to use earring(s) (or rings, etc…) with crystalstones inside or do the “raw material” playing no important role at all for creating servitors. I’am asking cause in the course its recommended to use crystals for energy work while they can carry energergetic information more easy than other materials.

Thanks for your respond and thoughts! ;-)
Best regards
Markus

3 Likes

i’m also not sure if the size of the item matters, but i will quote this from my own question to captain nemo:

as i mentioned before, i have two anklets housing my fae and ES separately and i’ve been linking them together to form a necklace for my tags.

so far it’s been a fine experience. i talk to them daily and they come along with me almost 24/7. i only take them off when i workout, shower, and sleep.

my energetic body has been quite balanced. when i get out of my equilibrium i catch it quickly and ask my servitors to help me get back to a comfortable state after i process any ‘lessons’ i can learn from the experience.

i’m glad they’re there to help because i used to get ‘stuck’ in a feeling even after there was no more ‘use’ for it. like a friend has told me, once you get your answer, hang up the phone. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Having reread your question:

1. It sound like u are talking about an earring with a separate post to hold it on. The trouble with that is that the 1rst part does through the 2nd part as u attach the post. Because of this, I don’t think it is a good idea IMHO.

2. Put them on 2 different earrings would be a better option of the ones u listed.

I am not a ring wearer either. U have to do what works FOR YOU.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @meggi! Good to have you here. :smiley:

6 Likes

you are a gem

3 Likes

Forgot to say… WELCOME!

i had a cute experience with my servitors when i was about to go to bed and put them away, the next thought that popped up was ‘no keep us together’. for context, i link their two anklets as a necklace and i was going to separate them to clean them.

i was pretty excited because i love steven universe and they remind me of Garnet who is a fusion of Ruby and Sapphire.

i definitely did intend for them to get along and now i am seeing more results towards that goal!

8 Likes

Holy shit

I just got the new servitors earlier today,

A few hours after having them I asked my fae servitor to remove any voodoo needles from me

I felt something being pulled out of my throat for like 30 seconds (felt like forever) and was extremely uncomfortable and I felt pain?(Idk how else to explain the feeling) inside the muscles of my throat for the following 5 minutes after (I asked him to heal it after and the pain progressively was soothed away)

I felt sad because I wouldn’t think some one would do this to me, I always thought I treated people nicely and I don’t speak to many people as it is

Crazy

Thank you so much dream!

I had posted this in the old forum by accident last night lol

17 Likes

4 Likes

oh yes! i’ve experienced this when my past ‘friends’ took advantage of my trust and naivety.

i’m glad your fae has helped you release whatever was stuck in you! maybe it had something to do with how you ‘speak your truth’.

or maybe i’m wrong and it may mean something else for you! either way, thanks for sharing your experience!

4 Likes

damn, voodoo needles boy
thats sick

1 Like

Beautiful smiles and cold hearts man :frowning:

I think some people just don’t like seeing other people do good lol i just don’t talk to people man, I only got like two friends and i never see them haha the only people I can see doing this are “friends” from my gym

Thank you too man! Im so happy man, I’m glad yours is keeping you safe too! It feels so good to have these tools at our disposal through sapien… The quality of life just gets better and better every day!

6 Likes

He’ll yeah I can’t forget the way it felt leaving my throat lol

1 Like

I mean yeah aside this feeling
man I dont get it, does jealousy turn people so ugly ?

1 Like

yeah everybody got faults but damn, curses
voodoo nedles, murder, stealing
and this things are meant in a bad way, not the good reasons, the bad ones, I have understanding for the good but doing things like that because of that, I dont get it

1 Like

I like how you call @psynergy “man” with such an enthusiasm… ;))

4 Likes