Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

I wouldn’t do that.
The Course itself is intensive work with the energy system. I would focus specifically on it.
At the end of the Course, I think it would be logical to continue to develop yourself, your energy body, with the Star exercise.
The Star exercise is also intense. And the practice of this exercise itself is a separate course :))

Perhaps my colleagues will supplement or correct my thought.

8 Likes

Makes sense :100: %. Thank you.

3 Likes

I have two servitors, ESS and Fae with whom i have not been able to communicate directly but I have been talking and giving a lot of instructions on daily basis. Your scripts are of immense help. Thank you.
I have started the energy awakening cousse also and finished three days of body primer audio yesterday. I hope after the energy sensitivity audio, my communication with my servitors will improve.
I am trying to get my desired job, so I am showing my servitors videos of one of the office buildings and explaining about my desired job, and asking them to study the energy signature and pattern of my desired job and adjust my energy so that it matches with that of my desired job for manifestation to happen. I am giving similar instructions for two of my other desires also. I also requested both of them to work jointly and harmoniously. Am I doing it correctly? Am I missing something? Thanks a lot in advance!

4 Likes

Our OM (hopefully temporarily) is not consulting.
If consultations are discontinued permanently, we will have to solve some puzzles on our own. And learn from your own experience (and the experience of others)

You are doing everything right. In theory.
In practice, I would start with very simple tasks.

could you be more specific and specify - how do you understand the meaning of the sentence “improve communication with the servitor”?

this is important. to meet your expectations

7 Likes

@Ugninis really appreciate your kind response again. I have not been able to get any response from my servitors at all. I asked/requested to respond for some ‘easy’ questions like if you are here with me give some energy sensation in my right hand. In one occasion, I seemed to get the response, but I suspect that that was merely a coincidence. After that I have never got any response. I need a very simple and basic response for the servitor(s). Hope you can guide me. I was listening to IPF audio, animal empathy etc. But since I have started the energy course now, so i am listening to only ego dissolution, emotion release, and meditation audios now. Thank you.

3 Likes

Throughout the year, I’ve heard different stories of how people imagine this communication.

Some of the stories were absurd. that’s why you have to figure it out initially, and in some cases lower your expectations and your illusions.

they communicate conceptually. it’s hard to explain. it comes with time.

are you focusing on the muscle test? from my community’s experience, it doesn’t always fit

I will quote one example, I hope it helps you understand a little bit how they work. This is a comment from a person in my community. Verbatim quote:

[ I don’t feel Servitors at all. I just give assignments. For example, I accepted a friendship from one person on social networks. He begged for a long time. Then I lay down and thought - why? After all, I do not want it! So I asked the Servitor to advise the person to delete himself. In the morning I logged into the social network, the man deleted himself. He was not in my friends list.

Or they didn’t pay me back. I asked that the servitor helped me to return the debt. I also made activations qi Men (individual, exclusively for me, and not general). The debt was returned. I do not know whether it is Qi Men, servitors or all together. Result received.

Or I send to my husband for a tournament. And I ask for luck to be drawn to his side. The results are there.

That’s just an example.

And I teach all the time. My servitors are about a year old. They have become stronger. And I started with the little one. I even asked to play with the cat, which rushes around like a rocket at night. And we’re all asleep. Or to help find things. All in all, very small everyday requests.

Maybe it’s something to feel, etc. I don’t get hung up on that. I just know they are there and give tasks without expecting anything. ]

16 Likes

Thank you very much for your insight into how servitors work. The examples you cites are really helpful. I will ‘tone down’ my expectations to some extent for now while I continue to give instructions and small assignments to my servitors. Hope one day I will be able to communicate with my servitors better. Till then i will put effort to increase my psychic ability.

6 Likes

Can I send my ESS to protect my family which live in a different state, even though the ESS is with me in a ring? I think, during that time the ESS will not be able to do any other work assigned by me because servitors can do one job at a time, that is what I have read in this forum. Thank you.

2 Likes

I think you can.
Theoretically, you could ask the ESS to create her own copy and send it to protect the family.

I’ve heard of such an experience…

but I haven’t used that method myself, so I wouldn’t advise it.

What kind of protection do you mean? Protection from what?
Maybe consider a more individualized solution/approach?

4 Likes

This:

And this:

May be useful for you

7 Likes

Thank you @Ugninis, really appreciate your response. I will assign the protection work to my ESS. I expect protection for my family from curses, negative energy and people, and mishaps (if possible). Is there any better way to do it? In this case, I guess, I will not be able to assign any other task to it. Really appreciate your support.

2 Likes

@maTata thank you for the links. I quickly went through some of the posts there. For a beginner like me, it will take more time to understand all the contents. I am sure, this will open up new horizon for my mind…possibilities are endless!!

3 Likes

If we are talking about permanent protection, I would consider a more individualized solution

Creating your family member a personal servitor (which is likely difficult. The older generation may be skeptical of such things)

Wait for the Sapien store to open, and buy dog-tag Protection as a gift

try to make a habit of having your family member use The Black Mirrored Stone Shield fileld once every morning (for example, you could program smartphone to turn on the box on a schedule)

10 Likes

Thank you very much for the information. Sapien’s specific tag and field, mentioned by you look like better solution for my situation. :pray:

4 Likes

Protection?. DARK SERVITOR…

4 Likes

@healing_energy

the Fae and EES servitors ONLY work when you have them on you. so no they cant go do other stuff somewhere else.

for that purpose the Dark and Light Servitors and Dragons are the ones that can help you.

6 Likes

hi, sorry but is that your direct experience perhaps? where did you get this pretty big assumption or idea from? My 2 servitors seem to work fine when i am not wearing them. I mean i felt really compelled to comment this because it sounds so distant from my own experience and does not bring any justice to them compared to my own personal experience

5 Likes

Not an assumption.

Descrption from the creator?

And the fae and ees would work for you once they have been integrated with you but would always be stronger when you have them on you.

2 Likes

im fact the whole description of both its all about things they can do for you or the wearer and its already been asked and answered by Captain if you read through all posts youll find them.

if your experience has been good great for you.

but when there are other servitors that for sure and strongly can help with that why insist in one that may or may not? i just don’t understand why.

1 Like

sure by keeping the item on you it automatically does that series of actions, but they can still do that even when you’re not wearing them if you order them, but thats my own experience and i might be easily wrong in my perception. I am gonna research a bit the statement from captain that says this

3 Likes