Experiencing reverse effect - advice needed

Hi,

tldr: I am looking for advice from someone experienced. I am experiencing reverse effect of teeth audio.

Sorry for long text, just wanted to give proper background.

Let me start by stating that:

• I know how unlikely this sounds
  • I have great “inner results” from fields like becoming whole, limit removal etc so I have 0 intention of stopping. I’m only looking for what I can do to improve the situation.

I only discovered the channel+patreon about a month ago.
I have had some issues with my teeth so started listening to the audio about 2-3 weeks ago.
On the day I started, I was at the dentist for checkup + x-ray + to schedule 2 wisdom teeth extractions.
The dentist told me there were some small cavities but all lower teeth were healthy.

Last week I had my teeth extracted.
I kept listening to the audio 3x a day.

Yesterday I noticed a visible cavity on a lower molar. First I thought it was maybe some dried blood or food - but it was not.

Why do I think it is related to the audios?
This is extremely unlikely to happen in just a few days (1.5 weeks after dentist confirmed it was all healthy). The cavity is a clearly visible hole, not some discoloration etc.

What do I listen to?

1. I have a playlist I loop overnight(and have the best sleep):
    Limit removal, confidence, becoming whole, gratitude and love

2. Physical audios
    I listen to the lip plump one for fun 2x, teeth 3x, and the gum regeneration one only since the extraction 1-3x

3. Other
    Abundance & wealth as well as luck audios

In addition 3 days ago I started to incorporate some audios from the point of no return stack:

• energy clearing 1x in the evening before other audios
  • excorcism v2 (I’m on 3rd day)

I have to admit I mixed some other fields into this partly because I was not informed enough in the beginning, and partly out of curiousity.
For example, I had the speed up perception of time audio playing for the dentist appointment, I tried probability alteration a few times (once I found 20usd worth of local ccy eight after :) ), played some fat burning ones the first 2 weeks too… These are just examples, I have also listened to a handful of others.

I’m looking forward to meditating to audios like the new Sirius one or the dragon one, but at this point I don’t want to mix them too much.
I have “stripped it down” to the ones mentioned in 1-3.

Finally, the question is…
What should/can I do to “reverse the reverse”?
Am I still listening to too many fields?

Thank you!

5 Likes

Hi @MonkeyOwl and welcome,

Personally, your stacks didn’t sound like “too much” to me (I sometimes use twice your amount lol) even though “less is (often) more”, as they say.

Have you tried Bacteria Destroyer, in addition to teeth/gum fields? As you know, bacteria can be among the main causes of cavities. Maybe you also lack some minerals and/or other nutrients. Or you may also be ingesting some foods prone to create cavities, etc.

Other members would probably have additional suggestions.

Edit:

I was going to suggest Advanced Healing but it can be a bad idea if you’re currently lacking minerals/nutrients, since it’s a quite strong and “demanding” field. That is, your problem may not be only a bucco-dental one, but the symptom of another health condition (happening synchronistically but independently from the fields you’ve been using so far).

Anyway, in order to relieve more localized pains/problems, I suggest you the Healing card on Patreon (you already subscribed, right?). Be sure to use the Attunement one beforehand.

Dreamweaver Card System

Here’s also the link from the forum:

Dreamweaver Card System 2

Keep us updated :)

6 Likes

Hi,

thank you so much for the answer!
I do have patreon, but I haven’t used the cards - there is so much material out there (articles, audios, this forum…) that it takes some time to catch up.

I think what I will do now is:

• add ego dissolution and maybe some other energy cleaning fields (especially once I finish the week of excorcism)
  • reduce the two physical audios to 1x a day. I will keep listening and maybe only stop if i see drastic worsening
  • get and start using the cards
  • look into the audios you suggested (+ i thought maybe the stem cell one?)

I eat ~80-85% whole plant foods which could contribute to tooth decay - contrary to intuition, fruits, legumes and starches are not very good for your teeth unfortunately.
I think you are right that there may be another factor. I never had a problem with my teeth in my entire life until about a year ago. Since the first signs of decay (pointed out by dentist), my oral hygene has been right top but nothing seemed to be helping much.

5 Likes

Energy Blockage Removal

Energetic Support Servitor

You can see in this article that energetic blockages not only hinder good things but can cause reverse effects. Love doesn’t only become non-love, it can become hate, for one example.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
Then I’ll add ego dissolution and every blockage removal to my nightly stack, and download the throat chakra audio from gumroad.
That one is only available for download, right?

3 Likes

Yeah it’s only on Gumroad.

Hi guys,
So… it is literally really gone.
5 days ago it was there. Now it is gone.

I noticed 2 days ago while flossing but the light wasn’t great (I’m on holiday travelling between 2 countries in Europe where it is possible)… then today I checked again with good light and nothing.

Because of the holiday I haven’t gotten around to getting the additional audios… I’ve been focusing on blockage removal (subconscious and energy), ego dissolution, energy clearing, ethetic cord cutter videos.
I dropped the abundance ones and only played teeth and lip audio 1x a day. Once my wisdom tooth extraction site closed I also dropped the gum one.

I will still include your other suggestions when my travels are over, thank you both so much!
My next dentist visit is in 2 months, then after that in 3 - I’ll update again if anyone is interested :)

7 Likes

I don’t know but I have a theory. Maybe try tapping a reversal point. Sometimes the body energy has a reversal in the energy system which causes the opposite effect in certain scenarios such as negative thinking. In this example, the energy body maybe accepting it as a reversal rather than the results wanted.
Here is a link to where to tap.

I am just curious and maybe this may be the solution. All this information is only for experimental and sharing ideas. It’s up to the user to do it.
3 Likes

My very first topic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s fitting to update now since it has been one year, give or take a day or two, that I discovered sapien medicine and made this topic :sweat_smile:

Basically I went to the dentist today instead of that timeline because of covid and such.
I remember the last time I was there, we discussed I think 2 small cavities that were tiny and were ok to be addressed later (that was going to be one of those appointments). They did show up on the X ray at the time.
Well, they’re not there anymore (!!) - I kept listening to teeth regeneration for 2-3 months, then I dropped it from my stack.

So… after the initial scare, great results!

17 Likes