Experiencing Severe Symptoms After Using Field: Panic Attacks, Nausea, and Dizziness... What's Going On?

I’m going through some unexplainable symptoms and I’m honestly worried at this point as it doesn’t seem to be diminishing.

To try and make a long story short. I wanted to try to finally get rid of this infected hair follicle on my scalp. In addition to my other daily fields I used the smart bacteria, fungus destroyer, parasite destroyer and hulda zapper (all 3x) shortly before going to bed. Next morning I woke up extremely nauseated, no appetite, lightheaded and dizzy. Could barely get out of bed, no energy. It was to the point where I could barely get down water. Fast forward a week later still having these symptoms. One morning I woke up with an extremely fast heart rate. Tried to calm myself down with breathing but it didn’t really help. I could barely even catch my breath, hands tingling. Whole situation was terrifying because of what I was already going through, now this.

I had to get driven to the ER. While there they did a bunch of test on me. Said my AKG test and everything was fine so nothing major. They said my symptoms sound like I had a panic attack which after doing research I agree. They said my other symptoms could be related to GERD/ulcer and my dizziness related to vertigo.

It’s been about 4 days since the ER visit and I’m still feeling these symptoms. I seem to also now be sensitive to things such as noises and light now. I just don’t feel good at all. Sometimes its even hard to get to sleep as I’m experiencing some heart palpitations when trying to sleep. My family is worried as I’m usually the healthy fit one, now I can barely get out of bed.

One thing to note is I did have some anxiety when listening to the smart bacteria field. I’m allergic to bactrim so didn’t know if I would be allergic to amoxicillin also.

Can someone tell me what is happening and how I can fix this? I’ve stopped listening to all audios for about a week now as I have no idea what’s going on and extremely concerned about what is happening.

Sounds like detox. People (read, Me especially) tend to forget that the fungal destroyers INCLUDE candida and dermatophytes which do not go quietly. TMK, their waste and cells get released from the bio-film they build their colonies in and the body starts to process it.

If it was me, and I was certain it was just that and not nervous system overwhelm/overload (e.g. no deep pains that pinch with movement or fields), then I’d listen to some full body detox, grab some distilled water, and go sweat within my comfort zone and a lot of rest in between.

But I’m new to fields, so wait and see if someone comes in here and says otherwise. I don’t want you to suffer more than you already are because I made an off-handed observation/recommendation.

6 Likes

I hope that’s all it is. I figured I had some candida issues but not to this extent where I’m damn near non functional for about 2 weeks with terrible symptoms. I mean I can get out of bed, its tough but I just feel so exhausted plus the other symptoms together just makes for a bad mix.

TBH I’m not 100% sure if I should touch any fields right now unless I could get some kind of confirmation from dream or someone else with knowledge about something like this. In the ER they gave me some meds to take and to follow up with my a regular doc. I’m in the process of getting to a doctor as I don’t have a primary one. I’m not too found of meds though. I’ll take the nausea and dizziness meds but I’m highly reluctant to take the stomach meds as they mess with your acid, food absorption. From what I know they didn’t do any real testing related to the gut, just blood work and such to make sure nothing major was going on so they just prescribe some meds until I can get in and see a doctor.

So I came out of a situation where I was basically living in a home that only saved itself from being condemned because the other resident was well-known in the area. Horrible black mold, fungal infestations, the works. The eating situation was NOT much better but I wasn’t starving most days so I counted my blessings. I went on a body-typing diet (heavily restricted diet) about a year ago. I’m still detoxing. But at first, it was only cigarettes (which actually exacerbates most fungal infections, so don’t), energy drinks, sheer willpower and about 2-3 hours a day of meditation and energy work that kept me from being bedridden.

All my shame on the table to say, yes, it can get really bad. And it’s not just candida. If your system’s detox channels are already full up, that has to clear, then the detoxing organs, then the actual problem. Or it can just all flood to your skin.

I hear you on the fields, which, follow your intuition. I said that’s how I would go because I personally would rather take on a hard detox and suffer for a shorter amount of time than drag it out and fight mental battles as well as physical in the process.

I understand on the meds. My “suffer now, regret it later” mindset would say do the drugs, find a solid probiotic and just commit to that and good eating 6 months after they run their course. Going holistic or just au naturel, IME, is both expensive and time consuming.

But, as I said before, follow your intuition, you do you.

2 Likes

Damn that sounds bad. I would like to know where you are at right now with your situation if you don’t mind. I don’t smoke, drink, do drugs, caffeine or energy drinks. Have always been water for me.

I can’t say I’ve ever done a detox. I’m pretty sure I need one though. Although my diet has usually been pretty good/clean all things considered and only drink water for years now, I still always felt a bit off like I did need a good detox. I will have to think about it and see how I’m feeling over the next couple of days.

Well here’s the thing. I’m hesitant to detox right now because these symptoms are all new to me and is freaking me out a bit. All I need is to use the detox field and then someone like dream comes in and be like “why in the world would you do that right now, that’s the worst thing you could do on top of what you’re already experiencing” lol. I’m not opposed to just going all out right now but I would like to hear some other thoughts about it.

I get the suffer now, regret it later motto. I actually live that way now by sacrificing things now so that later I’ll be good. I would take the meds to test but like I said. I’m in the middle of trying to find a doctor with the coverage I got. If I start taking the meds and lets say they don’t work, make things worse, or they do work. I’ll have no follow up to see where I got next as they only gave me about a weeks worth of meds. Only option would be back to the ER which I want to avoid at all cost.

1 Like

That’s fair. I still wish you all the best with your healing. Well, a hurricane knocked the roof in. Which got me to be able to move (I was care-taking for the other resident, one of my parents). They had heavily resisted moving before then but I knew they were a week or two from a successful suicide attempt (since no one would be there to call 911) if I left. So I suffered with them, and my situation slowly became very similar to theirs. I held on for years though.

Anyway, "in my defense"ing aside. We’re all now cozy as a family. My brother and his wife realized how bad it had gotten and offered me a safe-haven, in addition to re-homing our parent, if I could help out with everything. I’ve been doing that for a year and a half. I’ve been pouring through a lot of self-limiting beliefs outside of “The Dream Experience” and keep finding more and more modalities that resonate, fields being the latest and greatest so far. We sold the house high enough that I have living money after the split, but I’m manifesting the hell out of some income/work as best as I know how so it isn’t a “well shit, now what?” situation.

So compared to before, I’m on vacation. Really, I’m a very well composed mess a lot of the time as it feels like I’m constantly releasing, but I’m also finally safe enough to do so, and I can genuinely tell it’s all getting better (things like "I’m not begrudgingly ready to rejoin the world because I feel guilty or like I should be doing something, I’m actually pretty damn ready and willing). Stuff I’ve needed to work on for 20 years but I just kept trying to “make it work” until I burnt out and couldn’t figure out why it just stopped working out of nowhere. I really don’t think I could be more grateful (aside from the income thing xD).

2 Likes

I am no expert but I think you should do some grounding, a lot of grounding. The general idea behind a detox (if what you are experiencing is a detox) is that you’ll feel like shit. I did a review of my experience of the plasma light field and how the detox effects kicked in.

I watched a video on parasites that live in the body and they can be sometimes dangerous getting rid of because they start attacking their host. It goes even deeper into a rabbit hole that these parasites cause people to behave unnaturally too. Even spiritual stuff
When and if you go to finish these parasites off, be healthier, be prepared for a whole week possibly to be weak and make sure they cant fight back.

1 Like

This is great insight I can back up. Funnily some of the worse anxiety I’ve had in my life was after a long session listening to the parasite destroyer field. As you said they don’t go quietly…

2 Likes