Experiential loops

I’m starting to realize a lot of things now. I’m learning to let go and fully trust myself/HS. I don’t want to say too much but for those that were like me living on and off chaos like some never ending “loop” then this might help you. There’s many cycles in our life’s. We need to become aware of them and break free to elevate. If we don’t it will be chaos after chaos until shim (YOU) decide enough is enough. Like for example if you keep being “attacked” it may just be due to having a victim mentality. Same goes for those who have a victimizing mentality. You will attract victims! I’ve learned were in control and it’s all up to us. Take control over your body, trust shim (YOU), pay attention, break free from these loops and elevate. I think this is the best way I can explain a bit without saying too much. I’m learning we need to figure things out on our own and stop asking questions and start asking ourselves as I was always the first to ask others instead of myself. Become the leader not the follower

2 Likes