Experimenting Layering Audios

I know that what I am asking has a response in the FAQ as well as in the forum but actually I was thinking about layering some audios that may not clash or even works together. It is also important to use different speaker for the layered audios.

So basically, I have a lot of deadline in the next fews weeks and I need to focus study for the exams and deliver some work to my company. I also have to manage time and not forget myself keep improving and becoming the best version of myself which can be stressfull. I m also in semen retention to increase my energy levels. Not lose it for lust or short pleasure but transmute it into goals and targets. That’s why I have a long list to listen and don’t want to overwhelm my body and energy storage. For this reasons, I am asking you for advise about my stacks and if there is a possibility to combine some of them to keep myself safe, achieve goals and save time to distract myself playing music or listenning to music.

My day stats with the playlist of cleaning from dream seeds in this link: Cleanse Energy, Remove Energy Blockage and Gain Positive Energy Playlist

While listenning to this field, I practice some Yoga and meditate for 10-15 minutes.
Then I start my first playlsit which it showed in the image below

This playlist is basically created for escape PMO and even some drugs and it helped me until now keeping results going.

When this playlist is done, I go the brain playlist which it is almost the same from Lists Of Hypothetical Stacks and it looks like this:

Finally, listen to abundance playlist:

While I sleep I mix some audios from the first and the third playlist. A playlist which has during of 3 hours (I can’t make a screenshot because it is in my phone … )

Coming to my question, Is it may be effective to layer slow the perceptions of time while listenning to the brain Stack ? Is it okay to layer atmospheric vibrations to improve the vibe in my room ?
I also think about layering the subconscious limit from paetron. It is to remind that use two different speakers for the output so that I still able to hear the both of them.

Thanks Dream for the work and thank you guys for your ideas.

Do you want to try and let us know, I am not sensitive enough to know

Yes, I am trying but I am also thinking about reducing fields and may be invest in the vibration series.