Expert Instruction: Dealing with a Huge Listening Stack

It dependes on the stacks, your energy system and your belief system.

Can be different topics, can be same topic, can be complimentary topics.

Just try it out and see how it works for you.
If in the evening you already get tired after listening to one stack for the whole day then I would not add another one.

Use the Chakra audios and Soul Restoration series, as well as Mana Circuits and Auric Repair to extend your energy system over time. Also “Raise Your Vibrational State”.

Yes, if you can play them from 3 different devices.
Never play two fields at the same time from the same device.
2 stacks at the same time = 2 devices
3 stacks at the same time = 3 devices
etc.

5 Likes

@SoulStar33

4 Likes

average fields enjoyer

13 Likes

your game is weak I have all of these plus those for the neighbors

4 Likes

Thank you for the informative answers. I’ll stick to one stack for now. I just realized the energy system repair fields add up to $500 lol. Curious is there a buyable NFT that does all this?

1 Like

you’re going to be enlightened like tomorrow :+1:

1 Like

Jesus Christ :sweat_smile:, 3 devices/fields At Once! :muscle::exploding_head:

And I thought I was pushing it with 2 lol.

For Now (and probably long term), I’ll stick with 2 max, since I want my body, aura, energy, structures to be able to handle effectively the fields, to be able to integrate them.

2 Likes

Reminds me of this meme I made a while ago… :grin:

2 Likes

Lol, great gif

1 Like

is it okay to listen to stack continuesly one after the other field(without break)? or should i give atlease give few minutes break before changing to different field(audio)?

Once again, I am shortening my daily listening stacks…

There were over 300 fields in my “daily most important fields” folder.
Definitely too many.
Especially, when many fields need to be listened to several times.

I am now down to 264 fields, lol, so this needs to become a lot shorter…

PS:
Audios work much better for me than passively having the NFT mandalas on me / having everything automated with servitors.

5 Likes

when listening to multiple stacks in a day, how do people do it?

do u guys take breaks in between stacks or just go straight for it after finishing the said stack ?

Breaks are needed

2 Likes

i loop playlists 24/7 365. never had an issue.

1 Like

I always take breaks. At some point, you need pauses, silence, a space of non/minimal activity for the inner-self to illuminate itself, and shine forth. Stillness.

9 Likes

Prioritizing is extremely important and hard. As you said, time is our most valuable asset.
Very helpful post, thank you.
I would like to hear expert’s opinion, do you think carring printed NFTs/ NFTs on tags would be enough to stop listening to their audio versions?
I feel there is a huge difference between tags that were sold in the past and printed NFT images.

1 Like

There are definitely differences, at least for me personally, I experience the following subjective differences:

• Original metal dog tag works stronger for me than printed NFT picture. Maybe because the metal is part of the field carrier while the NFT picture is usually printed on paper.
    Also I think with the dog tag the field is actually part of the dog tag while with the printed mandala the picture is only a connection to the field and the connection is only established when the printout is in the aura of the legitimate NFT owner.
    The metal dog tag field is always there and works on everybody who comes near to the tag.

• Listening to the audio of a NFT works much better and stronger for me than just passively carrying the NFT printout with me.

• The fields on the dog tags also grow over time the longer the tag exists. If I remember correct the fields are programmed to grow for 120 years after the creation of the tag. So having older tags means they have more powerful fields on them.

5 Likes

I feel the same, tags were much stronger for me. Gonna try and boost NFT images and see how it goes

2 Likes

Nah in my expereince you have to actively work with nfts without audios and mediatate with them everday to get effects, plus the less the better

but with dog tags u can jusr wear them and get all the effects :blush:

also how long a break do u guys take in between stacks?

1 Like

Oh wow so it works on other people :open_mouth:
haha people gonna be chill asf and grounded around me, my schumann resonance tag arrived yesterday lol

1 Like