Expert Instruction: Dealing with a Huge Listening Stack

Generally, u get results even without that, just more with it and you feel it more when you consciously engage with it. When u use it passively, u just get used to it and don’t ‘feel’ much, but that doesn’t mean it’s not working. You don’t have to ‘feel’ the NFT working on you in order for it to be working on you.

3 Likes

Also, I should add that even just owning an NFT may be enough to get noticeable effects.

I happened to get Bearded NFT without planning to and don’t plan to integrate it to my stack, but I still seem to get accelerated beard growth. Could be even 2x faster, but that’s just an intuitive guess.

But that’s not an encouragement to not engage with NFT fields ofc, just may be good to know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mad, i regret letting go of some nfts now lol :sob:

good to know thank you!!

1 Like

Technically one can print an NFT mandala on a metallic surface like suggested by Dreamweaver Card System - #11 by SorcerySupreme

3 Likes

and yes and no.
Here, of course, a very fine-tuned attitude is important. An inattentive person (and nowadays most people are inattentive, because they are involved in a constant train of thought) will simply miss some sensations and results, because they are not used to listening to themselves, they are too busy, or they will not correctly correlate cause and effect.

For example, the palms and feet warmed up from the energy flow, and he will think that the heating is working well, the temperature can be reduced, etc. etc. Miracles are expected from NFT, but they do not happen, because there is a subtle, consistent work, which a person does not track because of low sensitivity and inattention. And it is impossible to prove anything to him, because he really does not feel…

quality tuning allows information to “manifest”, as it used to manifest photographic film. A quality negative gives a quality photo, a smeared negative gives a smeared photo. And you can print a lot of photos from one negative.

And to realize this information you need energy, expanded consciousness, (it is difficult to see a photo with closed eyes, even if it is already printed).

The cycle of work of different NFTs is quite complex and depends on the energy program of the NFT (or audio) and the state of the user’s energy structure.

Once upon a time it seemed to me that there are two main aspects of manifestation of the effects of energy products, these are cycles of energy development and operation of energies

assimilation / movement of energies is such a complex and global concept that it can be described from the position of different systems. For example, from the position of the brain, the products consistently work according to the scheme - brain stem (that’s why in the beginning many people feel the entrance of energy in this area), thalamus, cortex of the left hemisphere, etc. (as an example)

in other words, this is a systemic concept, but in practice energies meet on their way different blocks in the user’s energy structure.

on the event level, energies can be called catalysts of change, i.e. a stimulating factor, but specific changes will depend on the accumulation of a critical mass, and this is again tied to the peculiarities of the user’s energy structure.

My point is that one cannot primitize the action of products to two cycles - the primary active one, the subsequent internal one

There is such an effect when we get a new stream of energies, at first, as everything new, the body reacts to the new actively, then at any rate there is a certain habituation. But this factor is only superimposed on all the cycles described above, it is impossible to reduce the work of NFT to two phases. There is also such an important point as accepting responsibility. It is one thing when a person thinks: here I am wearing a mandala, or listening to audio, they are doing something there.

Another thing is that at a certain moment one should…as it were “ride” the energies, i.e. go to another level of consciousness and understand the connection with this energy, and feel what they are doing and let the result break through.

also (as it was said above), if a person complains that he does not feel any obvious effects from the products, it does not mean that they do not do their work outside the area of his attention. The area of attention can be compared to the bright spot of a flashlight illuminating a narrow area in a certain space. But if some aspect is not illuminated by the light of the flashlight, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist.

I mean, there’s no freebies in development.

There are created conditions, which with a certain attunement create a miracle, magic.

And another person is completely different, with other conditions, parameters, current and initial, he needs something completely different. And having understood himself, or having tuned in, he discovers that suddenly what did not work (was overlooked) before has worked.

Actually, it’s not “didn’t work”, it’s “wasn’t used”. It’s just that the light of the flashlight was not directed in this direction, there was no attunement to these energies. And it’s not even about some abstract energies - for example, a person has kidneys and gallbladder. How many people here feel the work of their gallbladder? Maybe it just doesn’t exist?

All energy cycles, like metabolism, can vary within certain limits, some are slower, some are faster, and of course they depend on the mobility of the energy structure, and it in turn depends on the mobility of consciousness. After all, the main work of products in the energy structure can be called transformational, transformations are the essence of changes, and consciousness resists changes by definition

The main obstacle here can be expectations, for example, a person has bought a product and expects that a miracle will happen instantly, as if a battery had been changed, but on the contrary, he has weakness, it is difficult to move, he feels sleepy and has no thoughts, because the energy is in such a terrible state that first a period of recovery, “patching” of the energy structure is required. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I agree @Ugninis , when I have my phone repaired, I don’t have any 3c products on me, my concentration is better and I can feel the same running of nft

3 Likes