Explanations and questions about NFT's

Thanks man for the reply

2 Likes

An easy way to understand this

1 Like

I’m have the blueprint of love in my venly wallet and I can listen to the music, before I was also able to; is it active for me now that I own it? Also I can save the image, that’s the mandala right?

2 Likes

Yes to both questions

2 Likes

Do we need to claim an nft for it to work? If so, I’ve been placebo-ing a lot.

What happens if you do not claim an NFT? Is there some danger or consequence of not claiming an NFT after buying it. Just buying it and leaving it at that forever?

Are we maybe better off not claiming them because then they can be stolen from our crypto wallets?

2 Likes

Help me to understand you better; what are you meaning when you are asking about “claiming”?

2 Likes

Putting it in a wallet

2 Likes

I have felt the effects of one of the new NFTs before I claim it. So I would say not at all!

Making the purchase is enough for you to understand you are an owner of the NFT.

I have definitely felt it better when I eventually claimed it… I think it is similar to when we feel the NFT stronger when it lands in our venly wallets.

But I absolutely don’t see why you wouldn’t want to claim it haha, I had the Explorer left unclaimed for a day or two before I get to creating the wallet,

In my head I might have lost the email already :D

So I guess claim it yes but doesn’t mean you don’t receive the effects when it’s still in the process of claiming it!

12 Likes

If I want to buy an NFT as a gift for someone - I can just buy it, create a wallet for them, then transfer it to their wallet and it will work for them, correct?

1 Like

Yes because when you gift it to them, you are gifting ownership of the token to them.

4 Likes

Here is an idea how this might work:

Time itself does not exists and is an illusion we experience here on the physical plane.

The morphic fields themselves reside on the conceptual level, far far above and beyond the physical and astral realms and thus completely outside of the illusion of time and space.

On the week of the NFT release, once you are with 100% certainty on a timeline where you will acquire this NFT guaranteed, the field starts working for you.

It will continue to work with you as long as YOU are with 100% certainty on a timeline where you have ownership of the NFT.

When you transfer ownership, you and the other person switch to another timeline within your and their consciousness and yours and theirs subconsciousness.

The subconscious mind is also connected to the COLLECTIVE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND. Which means other’s subconscious minds can know and do know whether you have transfered a NFT to someone else.

So you and the other person are then put onto a timeline which aligns to the new state that the collective subconscious mind represents.

The NFT field itself only checks the collective subconscious mind and provides the field’s effects to those specific people in those specific timelines that represent the current state of the collective subconscious mind.

To sum it up – key concepts:

• Morphic fields reside outside of time
  • People switch timelines all the time
  • Information is exhcanged subconsciously between people all the time on the collective subconscious mind level
  • The collective subconscious mind manifests the particular timeline that everyone experiences as “THE” reality
  • The NFT field scans for those specific timelines and transfers the field’s effects to specific people who own the NFT according to the info in the collective subconscious mind.
10 Likes

Sorry if this answered already but I could not find: If the wallet is for example under your own umbrella phantom wallet but you renamed and intended the extra wallet for them, would the field know its rightful owner?

Asking because my grandma is not tech savvy, can’t deal with wallet.

1 Like

It seems like it should work:

3 Likes

I’m not sure I understand what you’re meaning when you talk about “your own umbrella phantom wallet.”

If you were to buy an NFT for your non-tech-savvy grandma and put the token in a wallet for grandma on your computer, the NFT would know what you’re intending and would work for your grandma.

Did that answer your question?

3 Likes

The question about ownership had arisen in my mind probably more than a month ago and now I’ve finally found an authoritative post about it.

4 Likes

Yes I think so. What I’m planning to do is create a second wallet since you can have multiple wallets on Phantom and name one after her.

1 Like

What if i bought a NFT and i dont need it anymore? How to detach from that energy?

well the new ones work when you carry them … the old ones are also better when you carry them.

so you can leave it in your wallet and it will certainly not trouble you. just don print, don wear dont look at it.

you dont need to detach yourself or something.

do you have a particular example? cos i may need what you dont need… :innocent:

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin: You are very Smart!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I remember that others gave us a way to know if an NFT on Solana is real & not counterfeit, that it will always originate from a certain wallet (which belongs to Captain). Is there an equivalent wallet for Crypto.com that we can also audit the authenticity of all NFTs from which they originate? Since I mentioned that one, can anyone confirm the origination wallet for Venly as well? This can help slow down the scams if we all have this info, for each platform.

Here’s what I know so far:

Phantom’s/ Solana’s origin wallet:

5YxvQ91H3xdhqPtkgEYmfSUetKS4as3YD2TRPM9JZCqe

(I’m not sure here, but if I’m wrong let me know)
Venly’s/ Polygon’s origin wallet:

0xd5b8f71833e852e8abfbb91cf45adf8293dc8e8a

Crypto.com’s origin wallet:

?