Explanations and questions about NFT's

(Feel free to move this question/thread somewhere else. I do not know where it belongs.)

I have a few questions :grinning:

1. On Venly Venly Market - Digital Asset Store
    Why are some of the same fields priced differently ? Are they not the same ?
    For example I see the arc light is priced at 5.9k and 18k

I also see a post on the buying/selling thread of someone who mentions the arc light sells at 14k on Venly ?

1. How can I find the items on Venly that other people bought or that other people are selling ?
    I suppose this link Venly Market - Digital Asset Store only contains the items that Dream has but what if I want to compare it to the prices that other people are selling it at ?
1 Like

People buy copies from the original Creaotr (Captain_Nemo) on Teespring, Teespring works with Venly in relation to Venly Market and Venly Wallet.
Each Copy you buy is a NFT that you own, imagine it like buying art pieces, but this time its buying the same Art Piece, but multiple. You own one of the copies or what kind of amount you bought.
Each copy you bought either on Crypto or Teespring, is yours.
(Crypto is a own NFT trading and wallet platform, some NFTs are only aviable there and Crypto has nothing to do with Teespring NFT purchase)

Buying on Teespring, will then get your NFT copy send to you in your Venly Wallet, which you can either trade or sell for your own wanted price in the Venly Market, therefore different price tags on each different copy because different people sell to different prices.

If you do not own a Venly Account and its your first time buying a NFT on Teespring, you will get a account made with your own wallet, the Email will be the same as you have registered on Teespring. After that each copy you buy on Teespring (different NFTs) will be sent to the same wallet. The Venly wallet is linked to your Teespring NFT purchases.

The fields are the same, one for 10k is not better than one for 20k, as said, people sell it because they own a copy and can decide the pricing.

These are as said, sold on Teespring, usually in the past for each new nft a threard was made and the link was posted in there by Captain_Nemo.

And NFT is only aviable if people offer for sale to buy. Some copies as said are still in the Wallet of copy holders.

The NFT fields can only be used by copy holders, they were designed that way to ensure clean market

6 Likes

None there are sold by me
(but i can also sell my personal copies)
(yes i buy them as well, none is exempt from the law or legalities and i rather it be equal like this)
these are the prices and trade volume of the owners.
I sell them on teespring.
The go between 50, 225 and some 300 USD
Most of the custom group ones are sold for 225 a copy.
they are limited, so they will never be offered made or remade.
therefore as expected the price will increase with demand.

with each sale venly makes 10 percent of the price, which goes to network fees etc.
I make between 5 - 7 percent of that back.
But honestly i really haven’t seen any commission.
but they have a long process of the commission which is like 2 months after the sale or something.
But that doesn’t really concern the initial processes etc, just backend.

38 Likes

I understand. So normally all available fields that are for sale are on Venly (those that were made for teepspring/venly) on this sapien medicine link Venly Market - Digital Asset Store.

I see all the items have the same contract address. Does Dream have to adapt the price, like for example if I have arc of light and want to change my selling price I can do this automatically, or Dream has to do the input manually after I ask him ?

2 Likes

Nah if you own Copy and bought it, you can sell it for lesser or more.

The price is really up to you.

3 Likes

Yeah, but guess what. Most of these NFT fields are more valuable than even large sums of money because of the unique benefits they can give you.

The first best reason to buy an NFT is to get the benefit of that particular NFT field.

The second best reasons to buy an NFT is so that you can exchange it with someone else for another NFT to get the benefit of that field.

And if these first two are not applicable, you can sell them and Captain even just confirmed that he receives a back-end payment on these sales, which is nice.

15 Likes

It can be
its really up to you to market or otherwise.
the fact that they are truly limited also help.
and they are really good
I mean i have copies myself lol.

23 Likes

Yes
there is real value to them

20 Likes

as investment ?

or for use ?

:heart_eyes:

(by the way I am the dude, Michael wo sent you the email)

2 Likes

Not really yet,
but i am supposed to! lol
I will have to re read the agreement terms lol.

18 Likes

I know ;)

8 Likes

Nice to see the captain active on the forums

5 Likes

disappear

27 Likes

you mean disapparate

1 Like

You can also check all about both platforms and how they work here

ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO

5 Likes

oooh didnt see that one thanks :heart:

4 Likes

I don’t get certain stuff. Any clarification is appreciated :heart:

Fore example: the oak moon nft: testimonial

How did this mandala come to fruition ?
Did Borisju create a community project and was it accepted by Captain ?
I cannot find any info on this.

So, Borisju posted the newly minted NFT. That’s it lol. Or at least to my understanding.
Usually, if it is a community project NFT, that will be mentioned.
Otherwise, like with this one, along with the ones that can be found on Venly (such as The Magician, Exalted States, Major Blueprint, Black Tara, etc), those are his own creations; from idea to fruition.

3 Likes

Hi.

There are two types of Nfts platforms as you saw on the post i linked before.

Venly ones are 1st sold on Teespring those are annouced here days before being put on sale on teespring so people knows about it and watch out here for a new post or under the same 1st announcement on the day they are finally up on teespring, they last up on teespring until inventory is sold out, those are rarities, meaning just a few up for sale. So when Captain put in the link to go and purchase it usually last 2 minutes lol

A couple of weeks after more or less, those who got to buy it receive the original in their wallets (the wallets is pretty much the Venly platform)

Then people that bought put them up for sale on Venly market at higher prices.

Those are Captains ideaa only, meaning he just creates them by himself and put them up for sale.

Then here ALSO people create groups to brainstorm ideas for new NFTs, once the group have a more or less clear idea they pass it on to Captain for him to approve or not and if its approved then he creates the NFT.

When the NFT for groups is ready is sold privately to the members of each group, a link to go buy on Teespring is privately sent to the members of each group.

Then same process. 2 weeks later they get their NFT in Venly wallet and they decide if they want to put them up for sale at whatever price they want.

So the groups NFTs you wont see them announced or anything, we just get to see here how groups are forming or gathering people to come up with this or that idea. We must wait until whoever put them for sale on venly. Thats why you see different prices, members of each group put whatever price they want.

The other NFTs sold on Crypto platform are never announced on here :woman_shrugging:

You literally just have to go visit Sapiens Medicine profile on Crypto every so often and if you catch one, good for you. Buy it if you want.

And people that go there to check decide to come post it here so other people can go buy until the inventory runs out. thats it but the only creator is Captain.

You dont have to wait 2 weeks to get the original copy or anything, they are not on venly, theres no wallet for you to get them no,. You see them up for sale on Sapiens profile, you buy them, then you instantly get an email with the confirmation, you go check your profile on crypto and then you see what you bought there. (Yes you have to open a profile on crypto to be able to buy NFTs). Thats it.

All the details on how are in that post i linked to you.

So how can you join groups brainstorming ideas?

Youll see ppl posting under “community projects” and they go like “so and so idea” and whoever made the posts explain whats the main idea so if you like it you you comment that youd like to join. Once 12 to 15 people show interest then whoever made the post creates a private chat where the 12 to 15 participants are added then the ideas to make it are worked within the group.

You can also come up with an idea and make a post and gather people.

Thats it.

9 Likes

Thank you Bond, James Bond.

The flow item, how do I know how many were created ?
On Venly I can see there are 3 flows for sale, can I not see who else has these and how many versions there are ?