The Oak Moon NFT: Testimonials

Oak Moon

The term oak moon may have come from the Druids, it refers specifically to this moon, hat makes the cold moon the longest full moon of the year, earning it the name long night moon, NASA reported.

During a full moon, the Sun, Earth and Moon line up on an imaginary 180-degree line.

Old European names for the last full moon before the winter solstice include the oak moon and the Moon before Yule, the three-day winter solstice festival celebrated in pre-Christian Europe.

20 Likes

are there any benefits to this…?

4 Likes

I did not buy so I guess i won’t lol

1 Like

:D :smiley:

5 Likes

If you still can, I suggest to moongaze tonight. It’s 2 AM here, so I don’t know how feasible it is though.

I’ve always liked to stare at the moon when I could see her, but this time it was different. And I think it’s related to this NFT.

Now, there’s this allure and a distinct charge, and I feel pushing and pooling from my chest like waves in the ocean.

7 Likes

Found the article informative

6 Likes

I didn’t go to deep into the research, as I was just guided to take it.

The few things I read were the usual benefit of a full moon, but this one is linked to druidism and the oak energy.

In this case, specifically about good fortune / success, as well as strength and protection.

Feel free to add some more with your own research :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ooooo I didn’t know it would have the benefits of the moon because I didn’t see that in descriptions, yea…I know about cold moon then my grandma is Native American :relaxed: :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: thanx !

3 Likes

I would guess it also has the aspect of charging sigils, talismans, rings, amulets, etc as well. Plus, it would be great for those whose intentions are to boost manifestations (that involve gaining something in life; for self or others).

2 Likes