Explanations and questions about NFT's

Can you show me and example of this ?

Can you show me an example of this as well ?

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I have vaguely read some older community projects, there seem to be a limit to how many people are accepted into the group though.

Nft Pre Release - The Magician

Read from the top and youll see how it happens

1 Like

How many NFT’s are usually created for a community group of 15 ? 15 only I guess ?

Yes 12 to 15 so you gotta be fast and read the new projects and you decide if you wanna join or not.

But i also said you can come up with ideas and make a post, just know that being new here you gotta know of the previous NFTs and what is allowed to request to be created or not.

Its not just whatever idea and Captain makes it, no. It gotta be something very unique, with a few good elements (benefits for the owner) etc

4 Likes

The members in the group decide how many copies they want to buy, for what ive seen in the groups ive been or others comments, each person at least buys 1, but usualy 2 or 3.

Thats why you see the threads about looking for this and that and offering this and that. Those are usually extra copies we got.

4 Likes

The ones on Venly from Captain he decides how many he puts on for sale (and that is private info so no botha asking lol)

The ones on Venly as result of groups as i said in my previous comment its per the members of each group how many copies each person wants, and you gotta be sure because if you say you want 3 copies, 3 copies ypu gotta buy on the day you get the private link, no less, no more.

On Crypto its only allowed to offer 10 copies of each Nft.

5 Likes

thank you Lunamoon !!

1 Like

Greetings,
When you trade nft’s…. Can the person find out your email? Especially for me group projects.
Because I have to keep mine private.

@anon51280824

No if you give the wallet address instead of your email address

3 Likes

If I buy an NFT for my family member as a gift, will it work on them?

1 Like

It should work, didn’t check personally. But I saw someone who bought for parents.

1 Like

Its better to explain to them how it works, and open a wallet for them. So they will for sure know they own it.

And you will feel they own it, its theirs. It works for them only. Thats what ive done with my sisters, they barely speak english and zero understanding of all these things haha, it took sometimes to create their wallets being that i dont live in the same country as them but we did it!

Otherwise the subconscious + ego will always battle in the back of everybody’s head.“if its really working or not”

Whether we believe it or not, it happens, proof is, all of Us always feel stronger the pictures or even the audios once they land in our wallet. Even tho we feel effects from before the release etc.

Yet that assurance of ownership placebo or not increases its power or at least so the subconscious thinks

10 Likes

thank you, it makes sense to create a wallet for them. Why didnt I think of that :innocent:

3 Likes

So glad you just happened to write this up yesterday lol. I wanted to know how I should go about making a wallet for my mother so I can send her Blueprint of Love and Wheel of Fortune to hold onto for a while.
I should be good with using my secondary email for her wallet so I can transfer back and forth easily?

5 Likes

Yes that should be good.

But also just last night i remembered something one time Captain said to me in regards of that, let me try to find it haha

Brb

4 Likes

He said:

“you can just do it for them lol
its simple
they trust you to know what you
are doing
and you will do it right, there they
know, via their trust in you that they
are the real owners
so it works just fine lol”

So… theres that. You can try and if you think that is not enough then create the wallet, thats what i did but i just thought i should post this here you know, since he is the creator, he knows best.

11 Likes

Do we need to keep a physical copy of the picture associated with the NFT on our body for us to get the benefits? Or does the ownership of the NFT automatically “send” the field to us? If we need to keep the picture on us, how close do we have to be to it to receive the effects?

6 Likes

Yes.
Although you can print it just to interact with it more easily, during the first days for example.

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Great, thank you!

4 Likes