Extreme Bad Luck

How soon are you listening to the other tracks after Energy Body/Aura Deep Cleanse? From what I understand, you have to give it two-three hours before you listen to your other tracks for the day. That Aura Deep Cleanse audio has the effect of clearing the fields you’ve been listening to, depending on when you time it.

2 Likes

That could be the cause I know The Aura, Body Cleanse can erase the other fields that is why I do it first. I never heard you had to wait three hours. I do the audios one after another because I have to leave to go to my job. Thanks for the reply. I will try and wait three hours but i don’t know if i can find the time.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I read 2-3 hours, but I’m sure someone can confirm or deny this.

Just a thought, but instead of Aura Deep Cleanse twice a day, maybe do it once when it works for you and substitute what would’ve been your second playthrough with the Salt Cleanse or Negativity Removal field?

1 Like

Dreamweaver has said Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning possibly clears field and subliminal energies within the 3 hours before listening to it, but there is no need to wait 3 hours after listening to it.

So feel free to play fields immediately after listening to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I don’t know why I thought after was a thing. Well, good thing you clarified. :smiley: Thank you.

4 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. :smiley:

Perhaps it might have been the recommendation to wait 3 hours after playing other fields or subliminals, before playing Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning, if one doesn’t wish to clear the previous energies.

I think Energetic Salt Cleanse and Repel Negative Energy are great suggestions too.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, mate. What sort of bad luck have you been experiencing? Is it a lack of results with some audios, increased incidences of bad luck or perhaps something else?

Thank You! I will try your suggestions. Very perplexed. I am trying to attract luck and Abundance but since listening to these audios the opposite is happening. I spent a lot of money doing the Emotion and Body Code, which is claimed to be the future of Energy Healing, I cleared a lot of blocks and limited beliefs and cleared my heart wall with this practitioner who is supposed to be the best Emotion and Body Code healer in the US. I found out about Sapien Medicine and thought it would be helpful especially with body changes which it has worked good on. I did not think I still had a lot of baggage left in my subconscious mind, Thank you for your help. It is greatly appreciated!

3 Likes

Increased instances of bad luck with people, job, my home with appliances going haywire!! Just bizarre stuff that never happened to me before. I have done other energy healing, Emotion Code, and Body Code the past year. Started listening to Sapien Medicine audios this May. Maybe I have been overdoing the energy healing this year and it’s backfiring on me! lol, It’s just crazy!

2 Likes

You are doing a lot of things, each of which can bring huge changes. You might want to take it a bit slower. Give yourself time to adjust to one radically life altering shift, and then build on it. I know for myself how hard it is to be patient with these things. But many changes are made more easily when they are built on the foundation of other changes which you have made. A week might be a good time frame to start with.

The order of the things you have listed happens to be just about exactly the order I would put them in if I were trying to build one thing upon another. Number 1 first, then 2 3 4…

Self esteem and confidence are important foundations for any shift into something more positive because if you don’t have enough of those things then stepping into something like abundance or charisma can “check” your self esteem and confidence. If they are not strong enough, it can be like “Hey, wait a minute, what are you doing here? Who are you kidding?” And it’s probably very similar when trying something like better luck or abundance. Take care of your self worth first.

7 Likes

How bizarre! Perhaps it’s backfiring, older negative energies surfacing or some sort of homeostasis, resistance to change. Some people have found Higher Self Connection combined with the Crown & 3rd Eye Chakra audio to be of help with alignment in their lives.

The Attunement card from the Dreamweaver card system (available on the forum here) can aid with attunement to any of Dreamweaver’s fields.

Ego Dissolution and the Vibration series on Gumroad help some people with manifestation and resistance to the fields as well.

Edit: As @Atreides said, self-esteem and confidence can certainly affect a person’s energetic response to manifesting luck and abundance. Cultivating these along with energy healing can often help with integrating new energetic changes and experiencing positive luck and abundance.

So fields such as the Gumroad Chakra v2.0 audios, Become Whole, Extreme Self Confidence, Self Love and Acceptance (new version), Emotional Release, Lion’s Confidence and Courage dog tag and Love, Gratitude and Appreciation (new version) might help you better integrate new changes from your energy healing work into your energy system.

Cultivating self-esteem and inner confidence can often provide a great inner energetic foundation and can have rather profound impacts. I think @Atreides has excellent thoughts about their value and everyone can benefit from nourishing them ongoingly.

I truly hope luck improves for you!

6 Likes

That is awesome to learn. I’ll have to use the Attunement card from time to time. I took it as a one time thing. Thank you for sharing this.

2 Likes

You’re welcome, glad to hear it! It’s awesome how we can learn from each other on this forum.

2 Likes

Thank You! I will definitely keep that in mind.

1 Like

Sounds Good! Thank You so much!

1 Like

I am definitely going to have to cut out some of these energy audios. Way too much to listen to with a full time job. I appreciate everyone’s advice.

3 Likes

Thank You for your response, I hope so too!

1 Like

How do you do Attunement with the Attunement Card?

See the link below for an explanation on how to use the Attunement Card:

5 Likes

Thank you for explaining it so well!

2 Likes