Extreme Muscle Growth Stimulation

Hi i saw a lot of threads discussing this timeless gem but not one single dedicated thread? Can delete if I’m wrong…

Using frequencies and energetic programming, this video works to stimulate/super charge muscle growth by inhibiting Myostatin production as well as compressing HGH and Testosterone directly into your muscles, best used after a work out. Using this after every workout, will increase your gains and build your muscle at a much more efficient and faster rate. This audio is safe for male and female use.

EXERCISE CAUTION: with use, treat as you would a steroid, excess testosterone and HGH can lower your own natural production if you overuse, the body can also increase estrogen production to compensate for increased testosterone.

NOTE: I have moved other threads about this field here.

16 Likes

The audio that got me accused of using steroids back in hs :D Well, now when I think about it, I kinda was using them :stuck_out_tongue: Time to get roided again

2 Likes

i do really like this field too

Perhaps all the threads can be combined?

1 Like

you got accused of steroids my guy?? how much muscle did you exactly build?

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering what’s the difference between the “After Workout Muscle Recovery” and “Extreme Muscle Growth Stimulation?” Is “After Workout Muscle Recovery” an updated version of “Extreme Muscle Growth Stimulation”? In the description for both of them, it says to play after working out. So, it’s kinda confusing as when to play which. I also use the “Automated Workout System” since it’s quarantine and Gym’s closed. So, is it okay if I just play Extreme Muscle Growth after or do I have to play After Workout Muscle Recovery and then follow with Extreme Muscle Growth like this:

1. Automated Workout System
  2. After Workout Muscle Recovery
  3. Extreme Muscle Growth
2 Likes

No, they are two different fields which work differently. You can use both audios after a workout.

After Workout Muscle Recovery helps with muscle growth and recovery. It speeds recovery, reduces fatigue and replaces energy in muscle and bone.

Extreme Muscle Growth Stimulation also helps with muscle growth. It works via the hormones myostatin, HGH and testosterone. Compressing HGH and testosterone directly into your muscles is more effective for muscle growth after a workout. Inhibiting myostatin after a workout also allows your body to form more muscular tissue, as myostatin inhibits muscle growth.

So, is it okay if I just play Extreme Muscle Growth after or do I have to play After Workout Muscle Recovery and then follow with Extreme Muscle Growth like this:

Automated Workout System
After Workout Muscle Recovery
Extreme Muscle Growth

Yes, that is fine. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thanks a lot! I’ll keep using this order then :)

1 Like

Further to the above points, I would add that the workouts cause micro contractions in certain areas and also use Rev-ErbA

3 Likes

Doesn’t the Automated Workout System already target full body? I noticed that the upper body and lower body workout contains Rev-ErbA. Wouldn’t it be too much to add those as well?

Yes it does. You can do what I have been doing, which for me has proven very effective. I do on one day of the week Automated Workout System, then Upper Body the next and Lower Body after

1 Like

Hi, I have a question regarding “Extreme Muscle Growth Stimulation (Inhibit Myostatin Production & Testosterone/HGH Compression).” Since this audio compresses both HGH and Testosterone, would it be too much to also add the “Testosterone” frequency to the list along with this?

1 Like

I would think it’s an overkill, but that’s up to you…

No, because the testosterone audio is a booster. And what the extreme muscle growth audio does is use the available testosterone and ‘inject’ it directly into the muscles.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Attempted this just now. See if I missed anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

accused by friends and other people, almost noone believed I wasnt using steroids

2 Likes

You are using steroids i can smell it :smiley:

Well they are on limited perspective.

1 Like

damn thats crazy man, do you mind if I ask some details about your experience with it?
Like how long you used, how many times a day did you listen? how much weight you gained? thanks.

1 Like

And does any other muscle field you might be using now create/maintain that growth?

1 Like

No, at the time I was using only Extreme Muscle Growth field, along with eating a lot, using whey protein and working out a lot.
Oh and I was doing Semen Retention too, which also helps muscle growth apparently.
But Im also naturally huge, the field + my routine at that time amplified that.
Right now Im also using Extreme Muscle Growth but Im more focused on weight/fat loss now

Edit: I just rembered I was also using HGH field and testosterone and HGH creations from Quadible Integrity

3 Likes