Family Protector

I’m interested!

2 Likes

I also want to participate

2 Likes

I want to join this project

1 Like

I also want to join. Please include health and finance protection as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would like to join too please.

2 Likes

Is this an extension of Shielding Protection 3.0 from personal to the entire family?

Shielding Protection 3.0 - Community and Side Projects - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

7 Likes

I’d like to participate with this project - it could also be beneficial to encorporate a select few deities and archangels (i.e. St. Michael) to support the process. :pray:

2 Likes

I cant wait this one , today I had try to search is there anything published and voila! Thank you !

1 Like

I didn’t envision it as such, it was going to be its own thing.

2 Likes

I would love to join , sound wonderful ! :rainbow:

Hi @Beltloop - what’s the status of this project? Was a group formed? Sounds like it would be an amazing public project.

5 Likes

Im excited to join in this if it’s still open. I’ve got lots of ideas

1 Like

I would really like to join this project since even though Ive tried to convince my family and friends they don’t believe in morphic fields. And after finding out what the shielding 3.0 can do Ive been thinking about how to protect them…

2 Likes

Definitely want a copy for my family.

3 Likes

I had stopped working on this project but I’m ready to begin work again seeing the renewed interest.

I only work on one project at a time now so this will have to be scheduled in a few weeks after I finish some other things.

7 Likes

Interested, wonderful project.

2 Likes

Very much interested. Apart from protection please add divine health, divine wealth and divine happiness for all family members

2 Likes

Could you please include pets? They are family members after all :grin:

3 Likes

Interested ! :)

1 Like

I’m interested. But I don’t know how community & side projects work haha’’
This is my first time doing this!
Thank you very much!!

2 Likes