Shielding Protection 3.0

Please read the entire post before replying.

With the gracious approval of @SammyG , i present to you a very unique opportunity…

Since physical tags are not being sold, we are going to create one of the most popular fields on a mandala… here I present to you Shielding Protection version 3!!

Rather than creating a small group and selling this as an NFT, we will be creating the field right here in this thread!! Anyone and everyone who is a member on this forum can contribute to this creation. In the end, it will be sold as a regular field either on Spring or Gumroad.

Now, this thread will get crazy and since I’ll be monitoring it on my own, I ask everyone to please follow a few rules:

1. Keep off-topic discussions in PM.
  2. Respect everyone and their ideas.
  3. There won’t be any Gods, Goddesses, Angels, Deities, etc

Anyone who was in my Ayur group, this will be run very similar with all major decisions being decided through time limited polls

If this goes well and everyone enjoys this concept, we will make more fields like this!

Thank you everyone!!

63 Likes

Features List

Torus flow from Shielding version 2

Physical

• Protects against accidents (falling/tripping, and hit by vehicles, people, or items)

• Aura of Fear: The name is a little bit over-dramatic perhaps, but it really will cause anyone looking for a victim to think twice about picking you. You will suddenly seem dangerous for some reason, regardless of your physical size or true danger… This is a measured effect, so that if a person is likely to attack from fear, they will simply feel uncomfortable, but extremely so!

• Enhanced physical protection when you’re in war zones and highly tense areas (such as current situations in Ukraine, Afghanistan, etc) as well as natural disasters

• Fast reaction times to deflect or move away from any dangers

• Enhanced immune responses to viruses, pathogens, bad bacterias, etc (possibly by increasing T cells - Captain please advise) along with heightened awareness to avoid places and people who could pass viruses to you

• If possible, immunity to poisons, gases, etc

• Neutralize EMFs

Psychic

• Protects you from black magic, curses, hexes, psychic attacks, evil eye, and entity attachments (including protection for targetted individuals)

• De-inhabiter field to de pattern and remove stubborn entities, ET’s, lower vibrational spirits that try to enter your field (ask Captain how to best implement this)

• Clear All Negative Energy and Entity Removal for entities around you

• Block and remove any foreign/external energies from inside and outside of your field

• Aura cleaner and repair/strengthen

• Smart Cord Cutter

• Invisibility cloaking to make others not pay attention to you. It won’t actually make you invisible, but it will cause others to temporarily forget who you are

Labradorite

Labradorite creates a force field throughout the aura, protecting and strengthening the energies within and preventing others from ‘tapping in’ to your personal energy and draining you. It can be used to make certain that all the elemental forces are empowered and in proper proportions within one’s energy system. Labradorite is an important aid when one works with elemental allies, as it assists one in invoking these powerful natural energies.

Thoughts & Emotions

• Avoidance: Your natural “danger sense” will be highly focused and active when a situation needing attention starts to arise. You will be keenly aware of any real danger and thus more likely to act on these feeling and keep yourself safe.

• Defensive thinking: We have all heard a thousand tips on how to stay safe, many have even taken classes in self defense, this field simply causes the correct conditions for you to remember these tips and techniques when you need them. It prompts memory and speeds useful reaction time. (For complicated mental actions.)

• Increase confidence, self-esteem, and inner power to overcome any situation. This will help you to keep your personal power and energy to yourself

• Subconscious limited beliefs removal: Removing deep rooted beliefs of paranoia, feeling worthless, victimized, powerless, unlucky, etc.

• Blocks off audible, inaudible, and visual subliminals, and energies in TV shows, movies, music, advertisements, radio, news, images, But not not sources that you consciously want to enter your field (such as Sapien fields and other creators that you trust)

These shall work alongside your servitors, mandalas, audios and other energy fields to give you a robust level of protection now and into the future!

63 Likes

I am in.

6 Likes

Great idea ! Looking forward to it

7 Likes

In

4 Likes

This is my proposal for a feature: protecting others

If you are being effected by a negative influence such as a curse or entity attachment, chances are that it can also effect those close to you. This feature of the field would work to protect those that you care for from these influences, alongside your own self

27 Likes

Thanks @anon44876465 l added your suggestion :smiley:

8 Likes

Love to join. Thanks!

2 Likes

Would it be kosher to have a love aspect? I remember when I started taking martial arts suddenly I was aware of everything around me but it also seemed to have a bit of a paranoia aspect to it. Rather than thinking about protection solely, and in the concept of the torus field that Shielding 2.0 has, what about the field sending unconditional love and peace to those around us? LOL you already said that, somebody! Well at any rate, removing paranoia.

6 Likes

Already included that :wink:

8 Likes

How about the removing paranoia bit.

5 Likes

Also in Mctoran’s idea about protecting others, that would have to be a close proximity protection, yes? Otherwise are we talking about a maker aspect? I realize the suggestion was about curses and bad energy, so how does that work if they are not within the field of the item/field/whatever form this takes?

A servitor could protect them in consciousness as well as bodily, so perhaps we might need to think about the form.

4 Likes

Also, how about the emotional aspect? Along with paranoia, I have sensed discomfortability around certain situations and people, especially those with ill will towards others. Ability to remove, transmute or change to peace volatile emotions that may come from either empathic reactions or other discomfort.

10 Likes

Added some more features from @Rosechalice, a member through PM, and a few of my own

I’m guessing it would only work for family members who are within a certain range of you. If they aren’t near you, they wouldn’t be protected. This would probably require their conscious approval to be protected

4 Likes

Any thoughts on item maker that would only work for family members as defined in previous discussions about fields and how they work?

2 Likes

many protection tools have the habit of also blocking alittle or more of the good energies one uses (fields, mandalas, crytals) so i fathom it will be nice if it had an option to enhance the current spiritual practices (the good one) and why not filter the not good ones.
perhaps an educatory function.

-idiot protection also…

• a filtering option about other creators wil be nice too. meaning it will somehow block or dissallow the searching the Internet soul of doing stupid things in moments of weakness, need or otherwise.

• a guide to best individual usage of fields… my personal dream…dunno whether it passes here.

-also a teaching function for the possible attackers of the user…

2 Likes

It could be done similar to the Pixiu energies in the Hearth Heater. It would shield your entire home from negative entities, and neutralize the energies of every person that enters your home.

However, by doing this l’m a bit worried that entities would attack the person once they leave the house. Anyone with more knowledge on this, please suggest a better way to do this.

Excellent!! I’ll add this in

I feel that this is how we grow in our own power, to b able to discern what is good for us and what isn’t. I may not be here on this forum if it weren’t for all the “mistakes” l made throughout my teen and university years. They taught me a lot about myself and made me stronger as well.

Sammy wrote an excellent guide here, How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas

Please, can you expand on this, l’m not sure what you mean by teaching function

3 Likes

Great idea! I was just thinking of selling my 2.0 tag.

As far as shielding goes I’d love it if this also covered our astral and etheric bodies as these can also take damage and I don’t believe they were covered by the first one.

I’ve lived with people who are really negative and I’ve never felt that sending them love works floor my benefit at all: is it possible for us to have a directional shield where we don’t take on their negative energies at all and its reflected back to them? If not completely understandable

8 Likes

Yeah, this is tricky but perhaps not our job to worry about. The soul would have to have a choice, so if they invite the entities back, that’s their free will. This is a personal shielding protection, not an exorcist, lol. Yes, I would love to help anyone that wants help, but that’s not the reason for this field. Hi, I just slipped a violet flame pixie into your lemonade. If you agree to not invite the entities back when you leave, nod twice . . .

3 Likes

Great point!

My family were also very negative and energy draining regardless of what energy l project to them.

Maybe we can have a feature where we decide the type of energy our shield projects. We could tell it to project love, fear, etc and back that up with strong mental power so we only choose to project negative energies when in situations that require it.

5 Likes