What does Shielding 3.0 do?

Hi. What does sheilding do ? I bought 3.0 version of it last week but i donno how to use and get fast results ? Its only a 11mb pic. I dont wanna actively use it because i get negative thoughts n i dont wanna attract negative manifestations or bad happenings.

2 Likes

You can use the search bar

but here

9 Likes

First off, this belongs to the category of Asking for Advice and secondly, try to use search engine first. I’m sure you will find here a lot of useful information.

And

And one little tip for you, firstly check what the field does and then go buy it. Almost every field out there has its own thread.

And regarding the use of NFT fields:

Lots of them are rather recommendations that surely help a lot with results, but are not necessary for getting some results. Just print it and carry it in your pocket at least.

6 Likes

You bought it without knowing what it does? Make sure you know what you are buying.

5 Likes

Hmm ok, it says it cleanses aura and etc but last time sapien made a cleansing audio it said it alse cleanse the energy of the subs we use, does this do the same or we should not worry bout cleansing the energy of the subs/fields ??

1 Like

In addition to the picture there is also an audio file

2 Likes

Hi @Stiliyan_11

Welcome white Tara

This :arrow_up:

Info to Guide Your SapienMed Journey

Soo it doesnt remove any subs/fields energy ??