The Hearth Heater NFT - Community Project

This field is both a maker item and a servitor.

It works on lands, homes, apartments, storefronts, anything to do with buildings.

It will be useful for those who are seeking to buy and sell homes, rent them out, those looking for a new home for themselves, real estate agents, those who are looking for physical places to sell their merchandise and people who just want to have nice homes themselves.

User Glow Up: People will see the owner of this NFT as someone who is knowledgeable about property, has valuable property to offer, and should be respected. This will allow us to avoid many tenant/landlord arguments and set the user of the NFT up to make the most profit.

Property Glow Up: Those seeking to have any monetary interaction with your property will see it as being more valuable and just right for them. People who come in contact with your properties will remember them so they can be mentioned later. People who are able to purchase and are trying to decide will have your particular home pester them until they make a concrete decision.
Even guests of people who are in your properties will see it as such and do their best to uphold the property.

Best Path for homes: to seek, discover and have great homes placed in front of you for buying and selling.

2nd aspect: quickly discover a network of helpers such as plumbers, maids, carpenters, building managers, even neighbors and friends to accompany whatever property you invest in.

Best Path for tenants: to seek, discover and have great tenants/roommates/clients, etc. These people will ideally be able to
1. pay on time
2. be easy to work with
3. keep whatever they are purchasing clean
4. not immediately pursue legal action and do everything to settle issues harmoniously, amongst whatever else can help the owner of a property.

Financial Services: Helps the user seek out the best loans and prices. Incentivizes those in financial markets to look at the user as a good candidate for loans. Also helps set up the price of homes as competitively as possible once in possession.

Feng Shui/Land Spirits: This field works with the spirits of the land to ensure that everything about the property is harmonios

Environmental aspect: Seeks to fill any homes with as much light, love, laughter etc as possible while continuously clearing out negatives.

Maker aspects:

The Pixiu Pair

( Pixiu normally comes in a pair, Bìxié, the two antler female that wards off evil from your home, promotes positive feng shui and appeases bad feng shui (or in a sense, astrological afflictions), Tiānlù, the single antler male that seeks out to collect gold, silver, jewels, grows and protects wealth. Pixiu are also fierce warriors and protectors.

Bìxié (Think it is better for Bixie to be the guardian and overseer of the home)
• Protects the home from evil, ill intentions, curses and disease
• Promotes and grows the home into a wealth vault (wealth energy flowing within)(Feng Shui concept)
• Appeases astrological inflictions on the owners and household (or reduces for household members, incase you feel too OP)
• Activates the beneficial sectors of the home (Feng Shui)
• Neutralizes the bad sectors in the household (Feng Shui, also the sectors change yearly, monthly lol)
• Promote harmony in the household (Feng Shui)
• Grants Feng shui knowledge concepts and ideas (Feng Shui)
• Suggests (nudges) owner and household members to improve home situation (if is not harmonious) (Feng Shui)

Tiānlù (I think its better to categorise Tianlu as the active one that flys and ventures out of the home)
• Finds, locates and stores wealth (in its belly haha)
• Activates the wealth energy from all directions to flow towards the home (Feng Shui)
• Identify income and money streams and delivers ideas to the owner
• Removes wealth blockages, energetic and mental, encourages abundance mindset
• Fiercely guards acquired wealth and fortune
• Increases sucess in dealings related to abundance, money and wealth (Feng Shui)
• Alerts the owner to auspicious dates for wealth (Feng Shui)
• Discourages the owner from taking part in wealth activities on inauspicious dates (Feng Shui)

44 Likes

@Beltloop Please add community to the title since it’s not a public NFT. Thanks!

4 Likes

Done!

8 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Excited for this release. Thank you to @Beltloop and everyone in the group for coming up with amazing ideas and concepts. Many thanks for @Captain_Nemo for this beauty! :heart_eyes:

The NFT is for conquering the Real Estate market and filling the homes with positive energies! Just a teaser of a description. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

There is now a working description on the first post.

9 Likes

this is amazing!

someone can make a whole career from this NFT!

10 Likes

How amazing! Well done guys! :blush:

8 Likes

I’ll post the first testimonial:

My lease has ended and unfortunately, I’ve moved back in with my dad to a house that holds a lot of trauma for me.

In perspective, this place is why I’ve spent the last several months working on a CPTSD/Childhood Trauma field.

What’s different is that since obtaining this field I’ve managed to break an almost week long streak of insomnia.

For whatever reason my house just feels safe in a way I’ve never felt it before. I feel like I’m in a luxury mansion. An actual home, not a place where I spent almost a decade of my life being abused. Even speaking with my father who has been an abusive alcoholic my entire life feels different. It seems neither of us really bear any ill will towards each other, which is crazy given our history.

I was hoping for a field that would help anyone in any aspect of their living in a property, and I’m happy to say this will benefit people who have no desire to move into real estate/renting homes.

I don’t want to leave my childhood home where I suffered trauma for most of my life. Incredible.

29 Likes

You got me!

Fixed above

4 Likes

Amazing!

This plus Crucible of the Past, a sure win!

7 Likes

Is this a servitor only when u make an item?

2 Likes

It’s a being/servitor who is also able to pass their ability to a maker item (the abilities listed in the maker section)

8 Likes

Thanks Desiree

2 Likes

This is such a great review @Beltloop!

I have noticed similar effects too. My house feels pretty cozy, and no it isn’t the place I want to be at the moment.

There has been a sense of joy, a very uplifting presence in here.

It’s like the house hasn’t seen any bad days at all :slight_smile:

Thank you beltloop, and thank you captain for creating this. This is one of the NFTs that we should experience ourselves to know the real value it holds.

I’ve been also in love with this artwork :) so pretty.

20 Likes

Today was an incredible day [ignore the money issues from my other thread]

I have a difficult family, lots of negative interactions. Today, after getting this NFT, I left the image open on my computer. In the afternoon, rather than closing everything and turning off the computer, l kept it on with the image open.

My family was very peaceful, calm, and talkative. After dinner, usually my mom has to clean everything and no one helps her and she gets angry [l wish l was able to help]. Anyways, today my dad cleaned everything AND put the dishes in the dishwasher. For my dad to do, that is a HUGE deal! My mom was obviously in a good mood.

It was a really peaceful day. l’m incredibly excited for getting this printed out so l can have it work on my house 24/7 :smiley:

Only my nephew was unhappy, he’s starting the phase of hi teeth coming in and he screams in pain throughout the day. Sad seeing him like that. l hope this energy will help him too

24 Likes

I got one of this for my sister as she’s building a new house in place of her old one. Her family was told that the old building wasn’t according to vaasthu principles & had lots of bad energies which were causing her serious health issues. So they moved next door, demolished the old house. Yet to begin construction. She can see her empty piece of land from her bedroom window.
I sent her the image & details of the nft. Then she went to bed, had a horrible nightmare. :point_down:

“Like one small thing with a round face and no hair and black mouth open was staring at my face from close up: I could hear bed scratching sound also”

Was that something evil chased out by the energies of this nft ?!? Hope so & not that it was something else established there!

18 Likes

This sounds absolutely incredible! Congratulations to all of you in the project community for brainstorming these ideas, and to our Dear Captain for creating such a valuable treasure! I’ll be following this one for sure! :point_up_2: :heart_eyes_cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

The house seems to be glowing. All the plants & trees are smiling too in the sun. Peaceful happy energies. Feeling like am really rejuvenated on a Sunday instead of my usual harried weekend!

15 Likes

where is the link to this nft? how much is the price

2 Likes