The Hearth Heater NFT - Community Project

It was a community project created by @Beltloop :slight_smile:

You can buy it on venly when the NFT drops

2 Likes

what was its price for community members?

Iā€™ve tested this quite a bit over the last few days and noticed something truly amazing

I havenā€™t gotten this printed yet so i only keep it open on my computer. When its not on (either my computer is turned off or i forget to open the image) my family mood is quite negative. When the image is open everyone is happy and caring for each other! Itā€™s hard to put in words, but seeing the shift is incredibly noticeable!

This is definitely become one of my absolute favourite fields! I canā€™t wait to get this printed so it works 24/7!

22 Likes

I just made a trade for this Treasure! Thank You everyone! Thank You Captain! Looking for that Minting! :gift_heart: :star_struck: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

My husband and myself immigrated to Europe from the US in mid-October, and we are getting our documents in order for Residency. This process has been lengthy and frustrating, even though my husband is an EU National. We are beginning to look for a home now, while staying in Airbnbs. When I began reading of this NFT I knew this would be sooooo helpful to us in this incredible journey! We are weary and want to find our new home here. This is a beautiful country where we staying now. We Love the sweet people that we have met and become friends with, and we never wish to leave. :sparkling_heart: Thank You so much!

23 Likes

I remember when i saw this post i was smiling big from when i saw the picture and smiled all while reading.

To me personally one of the most beautiful NFTs out there, maybe because home to me is SO important.

Home is everything to me, my cocoon, my Sanctuary, my Temple to release, let go, and recharge, nurture myself, create etc. I cant wait to come home when im out, its so hard for me to sleep somewhere else and things like that.

im always making sure it feels like walking into a beautiful magical clean space, super charged etc.

Not everybody is invited to my place lol, not anyone can just come and sleep here, etc and if they come in they have to take their shoes off and leave them at the door.

Etc etc

So i felt every word describing this like a sweet melody i understood fully.

Today i was lucky to exchange it just for a couple of days to create items. I went to buy something specific that i wanted for that purpose but then i left a rose quartz pyramid charging on a phone while i was out, i closed the door of that room so my cats wouldnā€™t come and move it etc.

Fast forward like 1 hour 5 minutes i got home and opened the rooms door and OMG :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

THE MOST AMAZING LOVING, COZY, NURTURING, WELCOMING WARM FEELING

It was a whole different room so so different the rest of my place which i thought had a great energy now feels like so low hahaha imagine how good that room feels!!!

I grabbed the pyramid and its justā€¦ ugh i cannot describe the feeling in my hands, i placed it on a table i have in my room, and im just here all smiles while typing this :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

I cannot imagine how printing the photo and hanging it around must feel.

So so grateful for this. I def hope one day i could actually keep one for good.

:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you all from this group and of course Mr Captain Nepali :sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

You did this after holding it and saying ā€œcreate itemā€? Didnā€™t think to keep it on the mandala, may better infuse the field or charge it like you said :thinking:

3 Likes

its not necessary lol

i remembered after haha

oh well never too much of a good thing

4 Likes

and btw since i was brought back here by :point_up_2:t3:

a mini review.

the element of encouraging you and dissuading you from / to invest or spend money is REAL.

i was wondering how this would play out, if like CG or just a nudge from my HS

but its extra simple

zero hesitation to say yes or not. no doubts, no second thoughts, no let me think about it for a bit.

8 Likes

Plasma Flower no, it feels the same.

The initial same like until Plasma Flower has balanced out the vibration. (Thats how the HH feels)

But if you are energy sensitive you can clearly feel the Plasma flower expanding and evenly unfolding.

However, i dont need that extra expansion at home, I will only keep using PF at work, because its a space that just as the PF keeps unfolding the high vibration, the room and energy keeps receiving new opposite ones if you know what i mean, like the work space needs constant cleaning when is different people coming in and out almost daily.

The Feng Shui field is the ultimate highest most perfect harmonious balancing energy we can have. And its incredibly powerful. Incredibly.

It is not the same. However, i dont think Iā€™ll need to play it twice every day. One every few days and itll hold it all with the help of this HH tool.

I havent played it since i created the items. I made 3, one for each room and one for the living room. My home feels pretty amazing.

I will play FS tomorrow and let you know how it feels.
I am sure the audio will enhance the HH not the other way around.

13 Likes

Guysā€¦ (the Members of this group)

Seriously, congratulations and thank you for this project. And my profuse admiration and gratitude to Captain once again.

Thank you @Vesparda for your question that made me want to try that.

I am in awe.

I added something else.

Since i created the Pixiu homes in crystals, i played the gemstone recharger first a couple of times, then Feng Shui audio. (I used a rose quartz pyramid and a big chunck of clear quartz) i put them on the night stand next to me to play the audios.

So now i trully understand the name of the NFT

HEART HEATER

By the time the 1st play of FS finished i literally felt / saw (third eye lol dont worry) the crystals like exuding FIRE and expanding.

tumblr_9217ec1608c22faf295ec7d7adde370c_62b0f82f_400

Like this but not light it was flameees

I was like

wait-a-minute-llama

Are you guys ok there?? :open_mouth::sweat_smile:

(And 1st of all a pause hereā€¦ because now i feel the crystals as if they were the actual little hybrid creatures Dragons head/ winged lions that represent the Pixiu couple) like REAL sentients (of course energetically)

So when i asked that (i actually did, its when i felt they were real) WHAT A MAGICAL MOMENT!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

i was already wowed, the FS audio had started the second loop, but by the 2nd minute or so i had to stop it because it felt so powerful, i literally felt MY HEART BURSTING IN FLAMES

burning-heart

The Pixiu/crystals, my heart and all that energetic fire started expanding like a big tornado of warmth and love, my heart felt connected to the Pixius, and together through like what it seemed a Feng shui grid expanded that love and cozy feeling throughout the apartment.

I did this like 1 hour ago and im still feeling it. Fully connected : my heart, the pixius, the feng shui grid, my whole place. :heart: :heart:

Guys!!! Get the Feng Shui Audio if you dont have it, this feels so beautiful. And so strong.

And get to start distributing and selling those Pixius every where because they can really IGNITE OUR HEARTS AND THEREFORE THE HEART OF OUR HOMES

And then we know what magic that can bring to our lives. Everything starts at home.

Iā€™m actually tagging @Captain_Nemo haha cause what an amazing creation and all the other tools that always open doors to discover even bigger things when combined!!

Thanks again guys.

21 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you got a copy, you always have special input thatā€™s greatly appreciated!
I would love to hear more from you about the servitor aspect of this, The Land Spirits. I have to go back to the project thread to better understand that aspect. Iā€™ll bring the quotes over here for all to see

7 Likes

:hugs:

Im happy you got it! Haha

I was just lucky to exchange it for a couple of days just to create the Pixiu items :drooling_face:

And just that aspect blew my mind. I feel such a constant flow of beautiful energy in my home, i feel it as soon as I open the door.

The Feng Shui help they bring is real, and they are such warm, and encouraging creatures, super motivate me and keep nudging me.

I can only imagine the full NFT, just looking at the art when it came out gave me a fantastic feeling I dont feel every where. HOME.

Ive been a Nomad for half of my life, moving around, great adventures, a lot learned, great people met, etc
But there is always this yearning of a Home i dont even know it exists, i fully embrace every place i live at, i turn my homes into really cozy cribs.

But still ive never felt any one 100% my home. And it was the same growing up at my parents. Etc.

But when i saw the art i was like aweā€¦ the ā€œItā€

The road to where home could/would be. Not built yet, but with the whole potential, and without having the NFT i found a message for Me. Im sure the journey for you guys owning this is gonna be a beautiful one.

I hope one day i have it.

If not, at least, i got me 3 sets of awesome sweet friends that are eager to bring gifts to my place.

:heart:

14 Likes

Henlooo :wave:

I just want to reinforce my admiration for the Pixies

They are so goooooood. So loving so great!!

They are like little creatures that are always like happy to see me back at home, like weaving, and sending me out into the world and work like cheering for me, sending me with good wishes etc.

I LOVE them.

But despite their loving natureā€¦ heck! They are fierce and strong when it comes to protect your assets, money, endeavors. They really do not let you waste your money and they do push you when its right.

It really is magical.

Id love to have this NFT one day!!

10 Likes

anyone bought or sold or in progress of??

2 Likes

We bought our gorgeous dream apartment on the Silver Coast of Portugal two weeks ago!

Bixie and Tianlu helped us to find it! It has everything that we were looking for even down to the tiniest of details! The moment that we walked through the door we knew that it was our new home, after staying in Airbnbā€™s in different areas of Portugal over the last several months! :gift_heart:

So much gratitude to those involved in creating this project, & especially grateful to our Captain!
Thank You!!!

28 Likes

Gratz to you! I knew it would all work out. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you Rose! :rose:

6 Likes

ello,
what are the exact directions when using this as an item maker?
@Beltloop

1. Place an item on top, or if youā€™re installing Pixiu on a table, countertop, etc keep it face down
  2. Say ā€˜ā€˜create itemā€™ā€™ with the intention to install Pixiu
  3. Leave it for 2 hours [Actual time has been debated, but l did 2 hours as Fae and ESS servitor creations took 2 hours]
3 Likes

2 hours! Ok
Yeah i honestly wish the maker aspects time were clarified because itā€™s really confusing

Thanks SC :heart:

Xos as always lol

1 Like