Shielding 3.0

I also listen to a lot of rap music and drill music(I’m from New York I like to be motivated in the gym and the basketball court) with shielding I realized the negativity of the music doesn’t bother me

4 Likes

Got this with the discount last night & decided to use this byself before sleeping and with the audio looping for an hour felt a lot of things and movements happening within myself. I think the first 10min my head was twitching like crazy then my leg muscles felt like they were convulsing every few minutes. After 30 min the twitching subsided and was feeling very light in my whole body and my mind become the quietest it has ever been in a minute. I don’t even remember falling asleep lol but during the night had a lot of dreams with family, friends in it and a lot of people who were in my life before I was 10 years old were popping up too. I woke up feeling a little disoriented and mind felt empty kinda forgot who I was for a sec lol but after grounding a few times felt pretty chilled out. Man I am glad I got this I feel like a lot of fear and anxiety has been purged from me ain’t felt this relaxed in a minute looking forward to integrating this more.

19 Likes

switch wallets if you have multiple ones, restart the app.

Nevermind. I reinstalled phantom and shielding is there :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I´ve read that Cloak of the shadow might have the feature of blurring our face on cctv.

Anybody knows if something similar was included here?

1 Like

It has a similar cloaking function from the description, but it does not mention blurring one’s face in cctv.

2 Likes

I´ve read it, but it mentioned only people…

Would be so cool if it did… anybody knows more about it, please hit me up.

2 Likes

I have this NFT too, would you send the audio to me? Thank you :rose:

1 Like

Thank you :rose:

2 Likes

Can anyone explain how this compares to Eternal?
Do we “need” both?
Or, how would we benefit with either or both?

One is for health
One is for protection

Simple as that :grinning:

12 Likes

And the first also has some protection for health :smiley:

3 Likes

Would this benefit from energetic siphoning from men when I am out and about in public?
This may sound arrogant, but I experience a lot of male gaze/attention, (irrelevant of my dr3ess etc), often it feels like siphoning verses appreciation. I understabd that men are drawn to beauty, it’s innate, natural…but sometimes it’s exhausting.
Would this help?

1 Like

Yeah for sure I think it could help! I personally don’t have this NFT but from the name itself it implies “shielding” and if you consider that you being “shielded” than I think for sure it would work

Hope you feel more comfortable with this :slightly_smiling_face: (coming from a guy haha)

1 Like

Wait, is there an audio?

1 Like

Hi, can you please also send it to me?
I has proof

1 Like

Yes pm me.

1 Like

Yasssss @Saruman!! :heart::fist:🤌

1 Like

i was playing with the idea of smart fields and what not…

here is something i played with and it seems to work interestlingly.

so…

We remember our energy supporting servitors from the book of Cards right?

aand we have some that were sleeping (mine since two-three years, oh yeah since i got COVID 2021…so…

we wake one up. or we have used our frequently…nevertheless…

i remembered the description of the Eternal… a field so strong and clever… but it has its plateau, yes?

and then it will guide your subconcious or draw people or things that would expand its own action…

well…especially after the audio release of the shielding vers. 3 i was sooo uncomfortable of not using my own servitor friends for so long… aand i did it…started again.

and today i had an idea… simply intendend my shielding tag to connect to my ES and so control his deffensive attack ability as the shielding tag sees fit. and by learning this please do it always…

and then i watched and enjoyed the best show in my life.

trully binding new and old here.

that sayn Cap creations are the best. past and present…aand future…

5 Likes

That is brilliant! Thank you for a great idea, using the awesome tools we have available to us! The forum itself is a priceless egrigore.

2 Likes