Shielding 3.0

@Dreamweaver How long after the audio plays does the protection last?

2 Likes

What a sublime surprise! Many thanks Dream!! :pray:

I didn’t expect this at all! :boom:

3 Likes

Thank you Dream! Next NFT with audio should be Dragon bone armor and Cosmic intercession, I hope :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Thank you @Dreamweaver for the surprise audio gift!! Appreciate it.

5 Likes

yes i agree we need audio for dragon bone armor if possible

6 Likes

Love the audio on this one too! Upbeat and still soothing (not very DESNA haha)…

We need to start a betting game - which will be the next NFT audio update!

I sure would love one for Black Panther - it does not seem to get discussed much, but of all my various NFTs, that one is one of my favorites.

16 Likes

I think Cosmic Intercession could be really cool as an audio :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok, I am changing my stand, haha… Cosmic Intercession ANY day over Black Panther…

7 Likes

100% The captain himself will decide which field to make the sound to do and whether to do it at all

2 Likes

Do you guys have any idea how long the effect of the audio (the field itself) will last after a few listens?

3 Likes

Another unexpected gift.

I think I should keep playing :rofl: :red_gift_envelope:

5 Likes

Please refrain from posting your copy number… You make yourself a target of hacking… :pensive:

15 Likes

yes thank you very much captain and for the others too I just got them it’s fantastic
you’re the best especially since there’s one who was super powerful
now it’s still
better.
thank you, you are so nice man

3 Likes

I too have this NFT, could someone send the audio to me please?

1 Like

sent, and if anyone else requires, just let me know

4 Likes

Yo so I sold this to buy the mental health project and I could not function for the last row days
Depressed,drained,fatigued and moody
And fields didn’t even feel good either

I had to buy it again, this is a life saver

17 Likes

it is!

1 Like

I also listen to a lot of rap music and drill music(I’m from New York I like to be motivated in the gym and the basketball court) with shielding I realized the negativity of the music doesn’t bother me

4 Likes

Got this with the discount last night & decided to use this byself before sleeping and with the audio looping for an hour felt a lot of things and movements happening within myself. I think the first 10min my head was twitching like crazy then my leg muscles felt like they were convulsing every few minutes. After 30 min the twitching subsided and was feeling very light in my whole body and my mind become the quietest it has ever been in a minute. I don’t even remember falling asleep lol but during the night had a lot of dreams with family, friends in it and a lot of people who were in my life before I was 10 years old were popping up too. I woke up feeling a little disoriented and mind felt empty kinda forgot who I was for a sec lol but after grounding a few times felt pretty chilled out. Man I am glad I got this I feel like a lot of fear and anxiety has been purged from me ain’t felt this relaxed in a minute looking forward to integrating this more.

20 Likes

switch wallets if you have multiple ones, restart the app.