Shielding 3.0

woah audio!! letsgetit

3 Likes

shield

This is all I get after clicking the link in the old email.

4 Likes

The only thing that comes to mind is the site getting jammed up with all of us trying to download the audio!

Looks like this :point_down:

7 Likes

Hmm, seems likely. I’ll wait and see.

3 Likes

Press on your claim your NFT and go through the process like you are trying to claim, you will see the audio option

6 Likes

may i please recieve a link?
edit: thank you!!!

5 Likes

Erm… anyone willing to enlighten me via PM? I got to the “get the bonus audio” part and now I can’t figure out how to download the mp3. My computer just offers to save a HTML document. Urgh. I don’t want to hijack this thread just because I’m a miserable luddite :grimacing:

shiield2

EDIT got help, phew!

3 Likes

I got my old email and claimed my nft again. I was able to download it on my laptop thru bonus audio option from sapien shop. Thanks Dream!

3 Likes

it is the best thing after hmm…
enjoy dear community!

thank you Dreamweaver!

2 Likes

Hey guys can someone please send me audio Thanks in advance

5 Likes

Mee too, who can I pm to get the audio?

6 Likes

+1 please and thank youu :white_heart:

4 Likes

Me also please :slight_smile: :pray:

3 Likes

There’s an audio to this? Can someone post pls? :pray:

1 Like

Hi Mao, you can pm me for the audio.

3 Likes

Thank you Dreamweaver for adding an audio, what a nice surprize, at the same time im a little scared cause this shield made me “purge” for about two months (chills, exhaustion, cold waves, ear buzzing). But it was totally worth it, there’s a before and after ever since I got this field, it really scared an adult bully that I’m unfortunate to live with - I havent spoke to him in years but he still manages to send me hate and bad energy, I can feel it- . I got this shield and next time we met he seemed scared and started avoiding me hahaha, the poor thing will eventually learn to not send hate my way.

There’s also several entities on my place, they used to suck my energy and approach to intimidate me, they used to appear in front of my eyes…Ive lived with fear for years…not anymore, now they just can’t come close, now I see them sometimes around my family members, my only wish would be another shield to protect them.
On my experience this NFT even has a guidance property, oftentimes I’m about to enter to the basement or the living room (the most “active” areas) and something tells me just DONT, and I follow the instruction without hesitation. Same when i’m walking the streets…

Do you know how living in peace feels like? I didnt, thats what this shield has done for me.

18 Likes

Found it thanks!

2 Likes
  1. Search for “Shielding 3.0” in your email Inbox. You would have received 2 emails,
  • One email would read “Order #xxxx confirmed” and
  • The other email would read "Order #xxxx - Your music and NFT are ready!"

1. Now open the second email which reads “Order #xxxx - Your music and NFT are ready!” and click on “claim your NFT”.

1. If you are not connected to your wallet, you will be asked to connect to the wallet.

1. Once you connected to wallet, click on "Claim NFT"

1. Now click on the “Download Now” under "Get your Bonus Audio"

1. You will be taken to the download page, here you can download the Audio!

31 Likes

Ahhhh you made it :grinning:
Thanks so much Cap, forever grateful :pray:t3:

3 Likes

thank you for the new life i may live thanks to this gem.

profound experiences combining Kinetic Quasi with santum, sollfegio, Root cause and this.

i can see without beeing constantly drained, damaged and tortured. without being poisoned. without drowning from the illusion of others. and formost without having to endure the malace and jeleausy of the sleeping arround me. which in itself is a nice save!

after yesterday evening i am not the same and it was revealed to me how much ihave endured and survived, how little of me was left and nevertheless i endured and functioned, but always pushing against the darkness. now the darkness is being desolved.

i imagine with the new brain NFT it will be a complete recovery from anything that may damage one soul in this plane.

i would spam this topic with thankyousss…

16 Likes