FAQ Video Questions

1.Some audios even on volume 1 can be too loud on my smart speaker.If I were to go to audio settings and lower bass,midrange and treble for the same value,it would lower the volume probably,but would it lessen the effect of field?Probably not but still nice to confirm.

2.I had results with hairloss v3 audio,but after I stopped using for 2 months,lets just say those same balding spots have become more prominent.
How long do I have to use it daily in order to keep my results for a lifetime by using it only 2 times a week as maintenance.I am 22 and it isnt drastic,but it is prominent enough for me and people with sharp eyes to notice.Also,genetics are against me in this case.

2 Likes

How does listening a stack 2x overall or going 2x each audio in the stack have an effect.

Eg: Ancient arts album. Which would be better
(Jing>chi>shen)×2
OR
(Jing×2 >chi×2 >shen×2)

Which configuration of audios is better?

1 Like

Can intent / interaction with a field amplify it’s effectiveness?

1 Like

Does an audio work if played at low volume within our aura

But we are not listening to It consciously?

1 Like

Hello everyone! Mentioned this elsewhere but had pretty bad leg injury that put me out of commission for a while. I was healing fine but then I stubbornly just kept running errands and doing too much to the point that I sprained it again and made it worse lol. So decided to take a break and just lay back, relax, and speed heal through listening to a number of fields. I’m feeling much better these days so feel good enough to get back into the groove of things.

As for the FAQ video, I recorded all the answers and ended up with over 1 hour run time. I don’t think that would make much sense to upload when I can just upload the answers and you can quickly read through them lol. So I am going to open an official FAQ thread from which people can ask any field related questions… that will be answered and added to the top post. So I’ll be doing that now.

If any questions from here didn’t get answered in that thread… then post them again in the official thread. I will also be posting this on the main site and updating it as much I can as well.

12 Likes
4 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better Sammy. Thanks so much for all your hard work putting the FAQ together!

You could still upload the video and add time stamps to each question so it’ll be easy to find. I can help you with doing that if you like! You must’ve spent a very long time putting it together so don’t let it go.

6 Likes

does facial symmetry include golden ratio or does it just makes one side of the face like the other?

Just makes one side of the face symmetrical to the other side

8 Likes

I was on the impression that it was unisex golden rario. I wonder what will happen if both side sucks cuz mine looks like someone pounded my face overnight with sledgehammer and eyes looks sunken as if someone dropped nuke between them just like Hiroshima and Nagasaki due to bone structure lol the concept of symmetry barely exists in my face. Any fields to fix that?

3 Likes

Self Love & Acceptance
Inner Beauty Reflected Outwards

3 Likes

I’m already fine with how I am and not even bothered but you can always be better obviously. The references were for sarcasm but you get the point. Thanks for your suggestion tho

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Smart Hair Texture Stylist

does legendary hair serum recover balding

Did you read that thread and the field’s description?

yes but in the description it says it’s not for miniatured follicles

Then, you have your answer, don’t you? If your balding is caused by miniaturized follicles, this isn’t the field for you.

[Edited for typos.]

miniatured follicles is balding…

It’s not the only form of “balding” no.

1 Like

the whole description is confusing. i just need to know if this will help my bald spots or not