Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems

i still use it some times but just because its long so it feels sooo good lol

but yeah you wouldnt need it

2 Likes

I agree!!

Auric Cleanser is enough to play some loops every some weeks actually.

But i guess it all depends the status someone is when is starting to use it. A few times for a couple of days or 3. Or once a day for a week then every some weeks would be enough specially if you play once a week x 1 or 2 the Aura & Body deep clearing. Which is how i do it.

3 Likes

Only for a week the first time and even only if you are in need of a lot of healing for your aura.

For instant people with tattoos… should do it daily for a while because the aura gets too damaged with tattoos. Its like literally pinching the aura.

So it constantly leaks.

Or if people knows and have been feeling the same even without tattoos, how do you know this? Simple. The first way is when nothing works for you, any type of energy work, you keep being under psychic attacks, or energy sucked from energy vampires, or getting sick with this and that affected by the environment… things like that.

But if you feel ok, have been working with other fields for a while, then you dont need more like 2 loops or 3 every some weeks. Its enough. Its not like you will be damaging your aura the more you clean it.

But it is just not all that necessary

I did and thats how i started to understand that KQ wasnt needed every day like i was doing it at first, and then that the audios werent needing more than 1 loop after KQ (in a day)

4 Likes

Lol the aura doesnt leak.

I meant whatever energy you want to hold in leaks.

But also you are suceptible to absorb things you dont want.

1 Like

Hello! which gumroad audio do you all mean? post link please? :pray:

1 Like

And also remember this post has all direct links when you need to quickly find one.

Next time you need it just type “patreon” or “gumroad” or “teespring” on the searching bar and youll find that post

2 Likes

thank you! i can use this instead of the body primer/aura cleansing? or i understand wrong? because the benefit of this aura repair for me would be that it doesnt delete the previous audios. and i feel that Thoth loves the way it works.

i have a question regarding cord cutting…when do I use it and is it needed when i use deinhabiter and bhooted boots? i have the smart cord cutter…and i felt somethimes it is useful some other times not…i am lost abit there.

have managed alot also without it…dont know…thanks.

1 Like

the last about KQC i can answer. it doesnt matter. in the past stack would have began so: body primer, then KQC then Minor blueprint of life for example. that is for your first stck in the morning. on the end of it you place acu-acummation.

now what Luna says is that instead you use: auric and energi body repair, and then KQC and so on…

i have experimented (you read the topic i created) and you can make the second and third stack with the less powerful primers…

so…

if …we understand correctly the Auric and Energy body repair Audio would be enough to start the first stack. and you can use it daiily for a week and then not.

but how do you start your stacks then…
i do it with one loop of torsion field…works fine and will complement the auric and energy body repair audio…

1 Like

Exactly. But it also goes into every space to clean and clear, deeper cleaner.

See how he likes the other one haha then decide

Ask that under those fields threads so we keep this one for what it is. And read again all mentioned in those posts see if you understand better and also remember every person experiement different things sometimes

2 Likes

It does bring me this question. So in the near future I am getting the energy awakening course. The question is, after using this audio once or twice, how long should I wait before starting the first audio in the course?

1 Like

What audio?

The energy body clearing audio

The warning is for what you play before the aura clearing (3 hours) no need to wait to play anything else after

@anon51280824 when would be best to release the stored energy from the card, only when you feel the audio effects wearing off or sooner?

Yes when you feel like energy is going lower but before you are like at zero

1 Like

Hi! Sorry for the the delayed reply but thank you so much! I went ahead and purchased the aura field and the first listen made me laugh a lot and feel like I was high again after years of not touching weed. I’m now interested to see how I can feel that good again (like a kid) when I initially just wanted financial and abundance fields first (so that I could help my family and buy the other fields with no problem). I guess maybe soul restoration is a good contender?

I’m really grateful, thank you for the forum you linked. I have put a lot on my future buying list!

2 Likes

Yes you can focus on soul core one for a while.

Have you checked the new one?

Point of No Return

4 Likes

No I have not! But wow! Thank you so much Luna, this sounds amazing! This has bumped up to number 1 on my purchase list. Thank you so so much and happy full moon!

2 Likes

Wow this is kinda off topic, but I was really relishing on the fact that you let me know of the PONR audio that recently came out because I felt like that was something that I exactly needed. I’m the new to the forum so I was a bit overwhelmed where to start and if I truly needed this or that… but I felt so lucky when I read your reply to me today because I could’ve replied to you way before the audio came out and I would’ve missed it until maybe much later (because I’m not on here too much). Whilst reading the PONR forum I saw someone mention rites of passage and I researched and read this forum: Best audio to buy - #8 by LunaMoon2
And reading the part where you channeled the OP’s subconscious mind was super effing cool oh my god. Because I was walking today just excited to get this field and it felt like the synchronicity was perfect… it was like you knew what I needed before I even knew what I needed… insane, that’s absolutely amazing. And now I feel drawn to also get the rites of passage one to help me and my family out financially. I’m super grateful to you, thank you for making my day!

3 Likes

:slight_smile: you are welcome!

2 Likes