Fastest working fields to convince someone

I’m moving in with my boyfriend soon, and I need to break it to him that im lowkey obsessed with sapien’s fields and listen to them constantly haha

I feel like I could convince him they work, he’s pretty open-minded. But what are some fast-working audios that I could share with him for him to use himself? Id love for him to start listening to them also

7 Likes

Why not show him the menu, let him pick something out, and try it “for fun”. I think there’s a subtle but important difference in “I’m listening to this because I’ve identified that the thing I could use help with in my life is___, so I chose this audio”, versus “I’m open to it but I’m listening at the moment to humor my girlfriend”.

9 Likes

Hm that’s actually a great idea lol

2 Likes

If you want something fast acting maybe the strawberry audio on Gumroad

3 Likes

The field that got me was Auto Workout System. I felt my core tightening up while laying down

4 Likes

Play Testosterone near his balls, trust me, He will notice something lol

2 Likes

:rofl::joy:
I was going to recommend testosterone…
Also if there’s sth acute, like stomachache, any field for that. Otherwise For The Skeptic.

1 Like

I agree

All the ones that bring a smell
For the skeptic or coffee one
Colon cleanser
Enhanced fat after a big meal
All the aura cleansers
Neg jing
Loop the core work out one :relieved:
Fast sleep
Plasma light (like half only lol)
Kanpu masatsu
The precambrian era
Bali beach
Sun tan (by the 2nd or third loop you feel hot out in the sun)
Plasma flower
Loop happiness and joy + belly laughter
The tree experience

7 Likes

Knocks me out, every time. With this, I sleep like I don’t exist.

3 Likes

Automated Upper Body always convinces me.

2 Likes

yeah!

i’d treat it like taking someone you love to your favourite restaurant. you kind of hype them up, but also let them choose and be grateful with whatever experience they have with it.

5 Likes

I felt the most from Automated Leg Day

2 Likes

Nice analogy!

3 Likes

It doesn’t work for me, neither HyperSleep.
I mean they affect me but enough to be effective.
Being with sleep deprivitation since many days ago and they barely helped me.
Not the best examples.

2 Likes

Hyperbaric oxygen chamber.

1 Like

Play "Cup of Coffee’ (FREE download) to him in the morning or when his energy starts to lag. Play it on loop.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!!

Im thinking i will go with the approach of telling him about sapien and how amazing he is, and see if he will pick a field that interests him, and fingers crossed it works for him!

2 Likes

Yeah this one knocks me out too!

1 Like

@Concernedbutcurious

"This is designed to stimulate your nervous system, super charge your mitochondria and engorge you with useable bioenergy.
For use by the skeptic and who ever needs to experience something or someone who needs some convincing.
a large number of people should be able to experience direct effects from this. "

what do you feel with this one?