Favorite field to loop all day?

What are you guys’ favorite, best bang for your buck fields that you like to loop all day for maximum results?

Some that comes from the top of my head are:

• Permanent brain
  • Subconscious limit removal
  • Slow down time perception
  • unstoppable willpower

Anything else?

1 Like

Subconscious limits removal def a gold mine, give that to someone for a year 24/7 and oh boy. Not only will his results from the energy fields increase but also will the person’s quality of life.

10 Likes

But I must go with vibrational creation, recently released yet the power in that field is tremendous. Easier manifestation, a better quality of life can’t say what else to expect but definitely will quickly become #1

16 Likes

Second that. I notice fields working faster when I blast that on loop for awhile.

11 Likes

Do you blast this on the speaker while you listen to the other audios simultaneously?

I can afford to do blast tracks in a loop during the day thanks to Lockdown. I loop one of the three: Anti Aging, Vibration of Creation or Higher Self. I should probably use the Atmospheric Vibration Riser too, but the other audios are currently keeping me busy!

5 Likes

Sapien says that he recommends just 2 times a day for the anti-ageing one…so you just loops that one while playing other audios as well?

2 Likes

No, during the day, I just pick one of the three, and loop that alone. Sometimes, in the night, I loop multiple audios - my last night loop was <Jing, Pranayama, Anti Aging, Fat to Stem Cells, Advanced Healing>. I have been looping Anti Aging for a few day now, and so far have not noticed any bad effects such as fatigue, soreness etc.

3 Likes

Oh, okay…see, I’d love to do that too as well, but I still have to fix my vision, and I’ve got this skin cancer thing(but it’s getting smaller it appears) and I love my brain ones, plus animal telepathy, Klotho, Endocrine rejuvenation, pietersite energy and my favorite brain ones too…and some more…lol

Lol, I totally get it, we all have lot of things to work on.

I am looking at this way: Physical - non-permanent, Physical - permanent, Emotional, Spritual - I try to pick one each from each category in a day, preferably all week, and stick with them. I do “cheat” every now and then, but this keeps me disciplined and helps me “experience” the full depth of the fields without fixing too many things.

8 Likes

I like this method a lot, and yeah, it sounds like it’s a powerful one at that…I’m going to try this out as soon as I can…So when are due back to work?

2 Likes

Lol I went back in for 4-days, and my company got sealed the fifth day. My next turn to go back comes in 3-weeks. Who knows, by then, the lockdown may be over. Frankly, I am looking forward to going back - to gym, to my friends, to not snakcing, to freaking get a haircut haha…

3 Likes

You are definitely right…especially about the last part. I look like an Asian hobo immigrant…lol

2 Likes

My GF has been offering to cut my hear, but with an evil grin, so yeah, that ain’t gonna happen lol

4 Likes

especially since we’re about to get off of this quarantine…lol

2 Likes

No just this one. I’ve found in less than a week it’s reduced my “need” for other audios. Feels like more of a sign of being “complete” where as before I would listen to a lot of different audios and feel slightly incomplete if I didn’t.

If you have the chakra pendant or the v2.0 audios from Gumroad listening to them from base to crown after Vibration of Creation is extremely powerful.

3 Likes

For now, Subconscious limits dissolver, hands down. It would be Superhuman Genius if there were no limit before getting into issues over twice a day. Not a complaint though.

3 Likes

Vibration of Love and Vibration of Creation looped overnight.

Beautiful.

Can’t wait for the third part…any ideas?

7 Likes

VoC + VoDL is the combo I’m thinking will be best to loop continuously.

6 Likes
  • VoC all day
  • VoDL all night
7 Likes