Favorite field to loop all day?

Acu automaton is my go to for night time looping

5 Likes

Amazing field! I’d overlooked it for a longtime, only lately began to appreciate how well it balances not only the physical body but also the energy body!

10 Likes

Soul Core !

9 Likes

The Plasma Flower Node Point Connector, 3-4 hours daily and sometimes overnight.

5 Likes

Broooo just got blessed with (Inner Strength 1.0) on my Youtube Music Shuffle.

Insane :ocean: The vibes are next level man. Wow I love it it feels like it could fit any era of music.

Beyond uplifting, Captain makes my day better and better every day more and more.

Love and gratitude as always.

4 Likes

Thanks for reminding me of that one!

2 Likes

So what is everyone looping these days?

@JAAJ is looping MBoP for an hour.

I loop Angelic Intercession when doing work, etc. Sometimes even Fa-Jin gong till I feel I have accumulated enough energy (that gem gets overlooked, I pestered Dream to create that one based on my experience with several Qigong masters who beam energy - so don’t forget to try that if you have not already)…

15 Likes

I loop Fa-Jin gong overnight once or twice a week. I always wKe up refreshed and feeling good

6 Likes

I looped etheric cord cutter last night like 2 or 3 times and my anger has subsided a lot.

8 Likes

Brain Regeneration in terms of effects.

In terms of music choice, it has to be Cone of Power.

1 Like

Thought I was weird for feeling the same. I travel in crowded public transport every day and it’s affecting me energetically. My mind feels thrown off at least for 2-3 hours after coming home.

3 Likes

I’ve been looping Good luck energy in university during literally everything. My experience with classes etc has been serendipitous.

4 Likes

Ive been looping divine physique 20-24 hours or so a day since release (maybe a month now i think)

7 Likes

:flushed:

6 Likes

For me Jing restoration, both versions. The patreon/Gumroad version, & the newer Negentropic Jing. And most of the internal alchemy series, such as Chi into lower Dan Tien, Chi compressed into Bone marrow, & both versions of Ojas.

5 Likes

Aura and energy body repair

I always feel good looping that for like 2 hours, its never too much, either i must have a shit ton to repair daily or i dont know what, plus it helps all physical fields work better by a lot

9 Likes

Mindfulness.

It’s like my personal lifeline.

3 Likes

How does negentropic jing benefit

1 Like

The Smart Hulda Zapper - My Favorite Field, I feel So GOOD, while listening, like it Rejuvenates my Entire Body.

4 Likes

Brother, please read this thread:

2 Likes