Favorite Grounding Field?

What is your favourite grounding field?

0 voters

6 Likes

I also want to know if there are more audios to do “GROUNDING”.

The 3 on the list are very annoying to me.

They are not pleasant to listen to.

They have a nasty buzz.

3 Likes

Someone put me on to The Alien Songs of Moldavite and Libyan Desert Glass and I have used it ever since, Grounded within seconds of listening.

9 Likes

Because its swirling colors resemble a storm, pietersite is known as tempest stone. Pietersite is said to center on the spiritual being with the ability to ground an individual to the etheric body–the first or lowest layer in the “human energy field” or aura. Pietersite discharges negative energies and emotional turmoil while cleansing the aura, restoring it to calm. Pietersite is thought to work with the body during meditation, rapidly moving into a higher state of awareness. Pietersite is believed to be a stone of vision and can be used for a vision quest or shaman journey. According to metaphysical beliefs, pietersite promotes a concerted activation of the sacral and solar plexus chakras, as well as the third eye, creating a powerful increase in the energy of will and in one’s intuitive capabilities. Pietersite is an extremely supportive and strengthening stone that increases self-esteem

There are better stones for grounding in IMO (black tormaline, obsidian etc.)

7 Likes

Do you use other grounding audio or just this one to help you ground?

Just this one

1 Like

I read this as “Favorite Grinding Field”

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Schumann Tag is pretty amazing too! Keeps you kinda always grounded. With all the crazy things I do, this tag probably is what keeps me sane :rofl:

I’ve now added it to my permanent 3: Shielding 2.0, Intercession, and Schumann.

13 Likes

Schumann audio in my case (I had ordered the tag months ago but it got lost on the route and so Teespring has sent me some mugs and pillows instead ;))

The Tree Experience grounds very well too.

But the Fae Servitor is my permanent “grounder”, since I’m wearing her home-bracelet 24/7. I don’t think that I’m crazier than Maoshan ;) but still… considering all my unmoderated experimentations (especially these last 8 months), I don’t know what I would have become without the Fae lol.

6 Likes

Automated Grounding, isn’t it comparable?

1 Like

Re-upping that thread.

Curious if any of you guys have found any cool alternatives for grounding?
Perhaps among the new release from Captain?

On my side I love:

• Automated grounding with the schuman resonance tag (can’t wear it for too long though, it tends to get me tired)
  • Automated workout & cardio (doing some grounding moves at the same time)
  • The breathe of the belly
1 Like

Accu-automaton and Mana (separately)

Make me feel super grounded

4 Likes

Cool, would never think about Mana.
Will give it a try next time I get super ungrounded :stuck_out_tongue:

True for acupuncture as well, I remember reading about it for intense experiences such as ayuahasca.

Not saying Plasma love is ayuahasca, but sometimes it takes some times to be grounded again :grin:

Thanks Luna

2 Likes

Fa Jin Gong. Rooting to the earth.

2 Likes

thanks. i wish i used it sooner lmao Alien Songs just feel so nice

1 Like

I would think the black mirrored stone shield also grounds ?

1 Like