Favorite Music from an Audio Field?

Yes yes yes! I just can’t get enough of this track, it’s absolutely amazing :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’m on it now - thanks!

1 Like

Right?! I wish it was used for a track that I actually needed :-) It reminds me of going for late night drives with someone you’re starting to fall for. Just lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aah it’s the same track! Perfect, I need this more - thx! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t3:

2 Likes

Million Dollar Empire Mindset

Knight errant virus slayer

The music makes me happy, feels like I’m watching people prep for a long ship voyage a loooong time ago

There’s a lot of metal clanking around and I’m not sure if that’s sword making, sparring…

In any case it’s great

3 Likes

This one:

Best music imo

2 Likes

I like the sound of water

3 Likes

In this time for me, Maximum human, The Expansee Alchemical Revision of Wealth and The Leg Shredder.

Unbreakable
Resilience
Millions
Unexpected Gifts
:musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

1 Like

Shark and Pearls NFT (Two ocean projects in one NFT) - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Blood Brain Barrier, Nerve Growth Factor, Facial Symmetry, Skin Ulcers and Wound Healing, Hair Removal.
I dislike the music for Enhanced Fat Metabolism because it’s slow and makes it feel like it’s doing the opposite if that makes sense, otherwise it’s good tune.

1 Like

I like this one:

2 Likes

Recently listened to the old fat to stem cells field and it does remind me of the jungle.levels in the first hitman game, codename 47, if anyone remembers

2 Likes

Yes, i do remember that level. It was a Marvelous Game (although I started with Blood Money lol, so it took a little bit of adjustment).

1 Like

Light and Vibrational Guidance
My all time favorite :blush:

2 Likes

Chakra series (old) had a very beautiful escapist vibe/meditational/high up on a cliff watching the world type of vibe :slight_smile:

1 Like

mount shasta and 3 purifiers,

*edit: also, anticancer

3 Likes

Primordial Spark
It’s tells an entire story

Godlike Shen PU
Healthy Expression of Being PU
Cyber Brain
But my absolute favorite has to be Alchemical revision of genius.

1 Like