Favorite Music from an Audio Field?

I think the music in Full Body Detox is just incredibly beautiful. I’d love to listen to this on repeat, but this is the one audio you definitely don’t want to do that with. So sad! Sad music for a sad situation…

6 Likes

This field’s energy and music are wonderful! :star_struck: :cloud_with_rain:

I’ve often looped it just for the pleasure of it.

11 Likes

Music begins at about 52 seconds, at 1:11 the rest of the music comes in. The music part end at about the 4 min. mark.

Its a shame I can only listen to it twice/day, one time 30 min.after the 2 biggest meals.

14 Likes

Coincidence and synchronicity
Serotonin
The flow of Jing

5 Likes

I don’t think that I have a single favorite over every others so far.

The new Love, Gratitude and Appreciation reminds me of some OCRemix track from a Castlevania game.

Sparkle (Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia / OC ReMix) from the Sonata of The Damned album by Joshua Morse. Go straight at 3:33 for what I mean or start from the beginning to hear the track completely first if you wish.

A part of the Enpp6 Enzyme music always reminds me of a part of the Theme of Love composition from Final Fantasy IV by Nobuo Uematsu. This particular composition from him has been found in music books for Japanese students. There are so many great tracks from this composer. I think that it can have a safe place in a top 100 of all his compositions.

The Flow of Jing, as I mentioned before in another thread, reminds me of short loops by Koji Kondo like levels selection themes in Super Mario Bros 3.

The Chi Elixir is among my favorite tracks composed by Dream so far.

Synesthesia, reminded me of Busted Bayou composed by Dave Wise, in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

Radiate Positivity, reminds me a little of Nobuo Uematsu as well haha.

Chi Compression to Lower Dantiens

Hey, Serotonin music by Atomic Rebel anyone?

Spot on @Maoshan_Wanderer. If you have not played this with a subwoofer yet guys, as a suggestion, please do so. Have fun. I recommend to collab with this composer again.

Pranic Swirls is another one of my most favorite tracks here. A part of it reminds me of Love Lost by Yoko Shimomura in the Final Fantasy XV OST but in a happier way.

Oxytocin Diver is one of my favorites as well although I have not played it for a while.

I would say that there are probably others in the list but that’s it for now.

As a musician, I have fun playing around music and that includes music used for the fields, finding them by ear. I thought for some time to make remixes of the music used for these fields.

12 Likes

I don’t have a favorite exactly, but those from the energetic alchemy are the ones that excite me, in general they are the ones I like the most.

3 Likes

DMT audio

5 Likes

It is probably my favorite so far from Vakkuum and I would say among my favorites in general. I don’t use this field but great music here.

2 Likes

Also Cardarine. Its a shame I only play it one time 4 days a week before my auto workouts.

7 Likes

Stem cells targeted to heart, liver, lungs and pancreas

2 Likes

Ohrwürm

and

:fire::fire: :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd::cd:

@Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

Music is from an unreleased track composed by A. R. Rahman:

8 Likes

Attention and focus

4 Likes

Would love to get a testimonial from a female on how it’s working for you in the Cardaine thread.:wink:

4 Likes
6 Likes

I remember listening to this one, not because of the field but because I really enjoyed the music.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ciNm-3wKAE

1 Like

A. R. Rahman = :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

_OM - Message received, lol.

3 Likes

I love the music on this too.

9 Likes

OWL - I love the visuals on this vid (Kidney and Adrenal Healing).

6 Likes