Favorite Music from an Audio Field?

The cristal cave song ,but is no longer available :disappointed:

4 Likes

Yup!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/37043387

@yamilcore07

4 Likes

Hahaha, I forgot all about this one! One of my favorites too! Thanks Pia. VoT is nice, but the Exorcism is better. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This song is awesome too! Lol. I forgot about this one. Thanks. :+1:t4: Hahaha, so many of them. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Quite addicting

10 Likes

Uplifting music:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Hey thank you for bringing this one up. I don’t use this field but yes I enjoy this music very much.

1 Like

This is one of them that I wanted to put in my post. It reminds me very much of the Prelude tracks by Nobuo Uematsu.

1 Like

Sounds like the 70s:

2 Likes

Yep love this, and also partial to the new knight/warrior. My favourite though is vibration of transcendence.

4 Likes
5 Likes

This one’s pretty fire

8 Likes

From a purely visceral perspective I love the feeling I get when Ego dissolution starts, also the Chakra Series.

Oh and Etheric Chord Cutter feel so welcoming to me, somewhat comforting and reassuring.

9 Likes
3 Likes

My favourite is the Knight warrior audio, I absolutely LOVE the music! I find I always close my eyes when listening to this audio and tend to lose myself in the music. I always play it twice back to back which is roughly about 50min long but always come away with a feeling that only five minutes have passed.

13 Likes

I like this one too. It’s very relaxing. I usually get fatigued listening to the same sounds over and over again but not with Knight.

Sometimes I imagine myself in some medieval castle, listening to this while in front of a fireplace drinking mead or something.

I don’t even like alcohol, but that completes the picture for me.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Stroke Prevention and Help - YouTube

This field gives me so much nostalgia lol like a pre-2000’s driving late night get away vibe, go on vacation and just appreciate life in some exotic location.

Thank you Captain.

6 Likes

Got so freakin mad over something at work today. Been grinding the issue all evening and figured I’d try this one before bedtime. :hot_face:

…and discover the great music! Makes me wanna put some lyrics to it. :smiley:

Gonna loop this a bit more before my night stack goes on. :yawning_face:

11 Likes