Feast Of Luxury

This is to charge your food and drinks with the energy of wealth, abundance, happiness and gratitude along with divine love. The benefit is that this will allow you to attract these things more and more into your life as the energies integrates into your state of being in positive manner. This will also clear any negative energy from foods as well. Consider it something similar to an ultimate food enhencer. It’s like eating and getting these benifits overtime. The best part is that this also allows you to create items that does the same thing. For example you can charge your cooking pot or glass with this and you can create as many items you like but it will create only one item at a time. This way you’ll never have to charge food or drink every time you cook them as the item will do it for you when you cook or drink on them. This will only charge item or food that you intend to so when you want to charge food or create item you need to specify what you want. Only use items that has no fields in them and it will only charge items that are in general used for cooking and drinking. Item creation won’t take more than 5 min.

This as usual has protection and doesn’t have activate or test command like some other premium stuff for obvious reasons

16 Likes

Wow, instant purchase Activate

1 Like

@Equilibrium you should definitely create a field for always having money for your releases lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Creative, unique and appealing as always. Thank you @Equilibrium

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

Hi @Equilibrium, If I own this and I found myself eating or drinking something in a place where I can’t use the audio to charge the food, can I ask The Healer to charge my food using this field? There are many scenarios where it is not convenient to use your phone or where you have an item already created for this.

Yes you can. Like I mentioned before that for energy work your only limit is imagination with healer

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Thanks for your reply.

1 Like