Feedback for Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

I had deleted old post and posted new post to ensure only 1 post for 1 person. I have adhered to rule and not violated rule at all. Please review decision to consider my post as spam

So u respect one rule and don’t respect other one rule and that makes u feel ok?

Which rule I violated ?

Ok, I will try the 3rd time, lol, just look at this carefully now.

Just remove your post, and make sure there is 3-day space between the posts and u will be good, ok?

If your issue is resolved, then since it’s not rly feedback for the thread, we can remove our posts then to not derail this thread.

Ok you mean on the old post I could have edited but if I remove old post then I should wait for 3 days to re- post again? Am I understood correctly?!

Yes, you could have.

3 days from your last post, not from your removal.

So for example,
on Day 0 when u make a post, on Day 0, Day 1 and Day 2 you can edit, remove your post (but not create another one), whatever but just with the post. On Day 3, you can click on delete post and make a new one (simultaneously).

1 Like

Ok thanks Powren. Just one more doubt is ‘delete’ and ‘remove’ one and the same action right or do you have separate button to ’ remove’?

These words are often used in the same meaning.

1 Like

Hi All,

I need someone to inform below person to refrain saying no shame etc on public chat. I can also use any insulting word to anyone but i thought dreams followers are cultured and spiritual minded people but it is sad to see their words even after me giving my answers in decent manner

Reposting here

Please refrain from that. The ‘trolling’

As far as i know (correct me if i’m wrong @SammyG )

Need more clarity as the info i may be putting out there may be inaccurate

Noted. But i didnt insult you.

On the contrary you trying to sell a product that is currently on sale in the shop for a higher price its an insult to the members of the forum

I should have flagged your post and let the moderators deal with it, instead i decided to joke about it since your message sound like in a jokingly way about “prices available for slight discount”

Ill do that next time instead. Sorry.

Yo guys,

How to post on the NFT Sales Thread

1. Have ONLY ONE new post every 3 days
  2. Delete ANY previous post

The mods are literally cleaning up your garbage if you don’t follow these two rules.

3 Likes

I exchnaged 2 nft for karma nft whose price goes above price of karma does that mean insult to those 2 nft? Mind your language and behaviour , how dare you write lik that in public forum by using my private response to your chat. Highly intolerable deliberate beahviour from you to insult me and does not qualify for a pardon

Alright.

And just to clarify i made the comment in the public thread i did not message you in private because it was a public matter, when someone is confronted in public and goes to reply in private to me it looks like hiding hence why i exposed you.

But as i said earlier i wont do that again i will take the proper route and just flag
It if i feel like its not fine because that is my right too.

Thank you so much for helping me today with this topic.

Is this rule still in effect? Can it perhaps be listed in the buying/selling thread as well? A few ppl have hidden profiles there.

And then we get often “Can’t PM you” messages, as some ppl don’t know how to msg private profiles.

2 Likes

@Powren flag them and we’ll take care of them for good
by that I mean talk to them lol

3 Likes

:ghost::ghost:

1 Like

Yes it’s known in mod vernacular as the “John Wick Protocol” . . . :joy:

3 Likes