Feedback for Scam / Counterfeit Reports Thread

Yes but i was talking about new members messaging about trading fields.

And going through the process of posting here then you checking then finally booting them…

The bot could do that step making every new member aware that trades are forbidden and messaging others about that would cause them to be instantly permanently banned

Easier and faster

4 Likes

The forum software bot: im not sure if i can systematically adjust the bot myself due to the permission settings for my role. I remember reading somewhere that it must be done on the back end by admin rather than moderator. Looking into it. Moving these conversations to a dedicated feedback thread

3 Likes

Additional idea:

PM function is blocked for new users.
They have to first do at least 10 posts, collect 30 likes and be on the forum for at least 1 month before the PM function is enabled for them. Something like that.

8 Likes

Yeah you right.

2 Likes

or how about some sort of pre-entry quiz?

NFT and community projects workings
Protected fields
Basics of trading here
Recognition of suspicious behavior

etc.

1 Like

After thinking for a while, not relying on forum software addons which can be unreliable due to many reasons such as the risks of updates breaking things or having external hosting source, this may be the only best way to go

And possibly

More suggestions in the thread

1 Like

Some people will never be able to pass this quiz lol

There are some people here who have been active for years and still dont understand NFTs and Community Projects and if they are available and if yes how and where to acquire them etc…

1 Like

Let’s start already :smiley:
You can create the thread and in the first post explain the rules or what it is about.
Then me and others can start posting below our lists of trustworthy trade partners. Not via voting, but with listing and writing forum user name tags, so that others can use the search function and see how many people vouched for whom and who vouched for whom.

1 Like

Then the quiz will send them the links and try better luck tomorrow :D

1 Like

And also, ppl are often asking the same questions in NFT threads.

Is owning nft all needed for it to work perfectly?
Do I have to print mandala?
How many times to listen to audio?
How do I get the audio?
Where do I buy community NFTs?

etc etc…

Many ppl don’t bother finding it somewhere, even tho it got a bit better lately. So some kind of pre-entry quiz would solve that.

3 Likes

Interesting, I suppose I should reserve my love for only those who do no harm (which would be exactly? Have you never stepped on a bug or killed a bee? Is your life worth more than of that life?)

Interesting, interesting interesting…

As Jmmanuel was leaving, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax office and spoke to him, “follow me!” And he stood up and followed him.

And it came to pass as he was eating at home, behold, many tax collectors, ignorant people and seekers of the truth came and ate at the table with Jmmanuel and his disciples.

When the Pharisees saw this, they spoke to his disciples, “Why is your master eating with the tax collectors and the ignorant?”

When Jmmanuel heard this, he spoke, "The healthy do not need a physician but the sick do; and the knowledgeable do not need the teachings but the ignorant do. Those who were not misled do not need the teachings, but those who were misled do.

"Go therefore, and recognize the falseness of your wrong teachings, so you do not mislead those people who thirst for the truth.”

1 Like

Mercy goes hand in hand with justice and justice hand in hand with mercy.

These people have zero sense of respect.

We can def send love to them but after, not just that.

People like them need the embarrassment sometimes to wake up and realize they are doing wrong, being nice and loving from the start only enables them to keep going.

Unfortunately it is how it goes.

They have pushed Dream’s love and caring nature to protect his things and income.

Love alone didnt work. They used it and abused it.

Archangel Michael is fiercy and does not hesitate in drawing his sword, tho he is full of love.

Same Archangel Uriel

4 Likes

Have to agree, to do something like this, you have to have a mindset of being selfish and greedy. These types of people need a wake up call.

1 Like

Strange, cause my dog has this thing for catching mice.

No thought about it, you think if I shame her it’ll change her actions to prevent her from ripping apart the poor animal?

Instead, I noticed it. The mice was there scared for its life. I felt sympathy for it’s life, I loved the mice as a part of me and I loved my dog as a part of me. I KNOW it wanted to kill the mice, but I didn’t try and stop it; I didn’t try and punish it, simply expressed my intention of love for both life and it let the mice go.

I don’t need to shame my dog or hold that over her lifetime like hey you remember all those times you killed the mice?

Notice how I’m not enabling the user to continue doing what they are doing. Address it, fix it and move on. Not shame the person or hold guilt over them.

I can see why some think of things like this, but especially considering we are part of this community where we understand energies and entities are all around us and we can be EASILY influenced by them from dimensions we can’t even perceive as this moment.

But what are the odds, you haven’t been influenced to do something you deep down know it’s not right but can’t realize it cause you’ve been so duped and disconnected.

3 Likes

How are you even comparing this dude. Seriously.

If you want to send them love them we can tag you every time. It works for you good. Keep doing it.

But dont be lecturing us here if we understand why this needs to be stopped by strong measurement.

2 Likes

Just giving you perspectives,

The whole point.

I see where you are coming from but these types of people who scam, scam because they think it’s alright to do so. To scam someone, means to not care about the other person. This is just my rational mind speaking and years of dealing with scammers.

I don’t know why they scam. Probably they are poor, greedy, love hurting others, etc. I just don’t know, but scamming is a low level that I refuse to give sympathy to.

You can address the issue, you can give sympathy to them, but sometimes it’s just not possible (rational mind speaking).

I am not going to hold it against someone if they rectify their mistake and apologize, but for those who don’t care? No sympathy. Scamming is evil.

2 Likes

Why?

I deal with scammers almost every single day, I’m not talking about getting scammed over some small thing.

Talking 4-5 figures on the daily, I even thought if something can be made in regards to this (energy wise)

Its rough, don’t get me wrong, hearing those stories of people losing life savings, and knowing the chances of getting their money back are slim to none.

I also manage at times to get in contact with the scammers, and yes, you can get it in their voice how they have zero regard for what they are doing is hurting others, no sympathy, none whatsoever.

But how can you enable someone if you can’t even get them to understand how they are hurting someone?

Its sad, I get frustrated.

One can only have faith they’ll realize the wrong they are doing. And truly I believe that the love you have for the spirit within them will help them reach that point where they can see why it was wrong.

Did you seriously ask this question?