Feel like something is stopping me

Every time I go to manifest or imagine something positive I would like to manifest, immediately I get negative images entering to put it lightly.

What can I do to both determine whether or not this is just an issue with my brain, or an issue with an entity or otherwise?

I would like to feel the freedom to imagine pleasant things without imagining the flip side automatically.

Has anyone else ever experienced this, and what have you don’t to overcome it if you have?

4 Likes

It sounds as if you might not be relaxed enough

2 Likes

Idk, it happens to me too…

I can’t even have a pleasant thought nor a spiritual quiet moment, forget an erotic one lol, because boom, crazy and ugly images and stuff comes through my mind…
(that crazy monster I saw today or yesterday somewhere on social media or somewhere, boom, that image suddenly appears…)

So, (finally reaching the subject) manifesting for me is kind of difficult lol…

Not always though.

So, I try not to go against my Subconscious Overlord…
But, there are a few things that I can still do, including Trataka (gotta love that beautiful flame), Chakras Work and of course Listening to Fields.

Music is also Good for Relaxation, it numbs my mind, it makes it be in a trance (sort of), in a good one too.

Edit: Thank You, @Atreides for Those Wonderful Tips. :pray:

2 Likes

You can try this and see what happens. Say to each thought or image or whatever it is, “I send you away”.

Variations of this are:
“I send this away”
“I have no use for this, I send this away”
“I have no use for you, I send you away”

It’s not about force. It’s about authority. So you shouldn’t have to “try” or “try to make it happen”. Just state your choice. See what happens.

And I just remembered… You may need to keep at it for a while because slightly different thoughts may arise. Just approach it like you’re emptying a bucket of snails. Just throwing one out at a time.

I don’t know why snails. They’re cute. But toxic.

8 Likes

Exactly so. Op should aim for alpha state, negative stuff will not come up in this state and even if it does as you drift out alpha in between, you wont be bothered by them at all. Op, if you want, you. Can also read about yoga. In yoga there are specific steps that prepare you for meditation both physically and mentally. I personally follow those steps and meditating is breeze since. And sometimes I’m shown important events that will be happening in near future.

More easier way would be put on headphones and alpha binaural beats & lay down instead of sitting. Take 3 deep breaths, exhale being longer than inhale and then start meditating. Laying down and not falling asleep needs some control though.

2 Likes

From Youtube:

The Exorcism Rite version 2.0
Atmospheric Vibration Riser ver 2.0
White Light Waves
Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0

You can loop any of them for hours even, or all of them, they are very protective and purifying and bliss inducing, especially the Exorcism Rite.
When one purifies his mind / being through any method, including fields, he doesn’t resonate as much with the negative energies or entities, so they will not be able to stick to him. Just purify yourself constantly, by focusing on happiness and pleasant, positive things, events, persons, take showers including your head (running water purifies aura) or tub baths with essential oils (natural) (they raise vibration frequency), call for God’s / angels’ help or any positive god that you trust , etc.
It will pass, have confidence, you will always get the help that you ask for. :star2:

2 Likes