Feeling like something is wrong with me

I’ve always felt like something was wrong with me fundamentally but never knew what it is. I don’t know if you can call it bad luck but there’s been a couple of pivotal points in my life where I could have been set financially for life but made the wrong decisions that set me back many years. I am still trying to get out of my financial setbacks and again I’m seeing opportunities that I could’ve taken advantage of but for whatever reason I didn’t or new circumstances that don’t allow me to. Out of all the decisions I could have chosen, I always seem to pick the “wrong” one if that makes sense. It’s so frustrating and makes me think that there’s something wrong with me. What fields can I listen to for my situation? I constantly ask myself “what is it about me that keeps making the wrong decisions?” Is this victim mentality, bad luck, low self esteem or what?

2 Likes

Many in fact most would feel the same and it happens because after the decisions you see the results and see how satisfied you are with them and your life in general. Some things may be wrong choice but not each and every choice can be said as a wrong choice, it is impossible.

But it is that little nagging thing called ego which cries and wines and makes our individual life hell, it is never happy with the present, never happy with anything, because its existence and strength lies in saying no to reality, no to this moment so that it feels separate and strong.

Saying yes means going with the flow of life and it doesn’t get to have a separate identity. So, no need to feel bad or beat yourself up with, it is a life long process to overcome the grip of ego.

Try these:

• Ego dissolution
  • All the self realization fields mainly timelessness and mindfulness.
1 Like

Which fields have you tried so far? (somewhat related, u don’t have to mention some health-related ones or so)

To me, it seems these might be worth a shot for you:

• Ego dissolution (before any other fields) (you might also try Ego dissolution meditation
  • Guided Path (or Best Path in Life from Premium patreon tier if ur willing to invest)
  • Higher self connection
  • Subconscious limits removal
  • Abundance and luck oriented fields
  • check Instagram mandalas as well
1 Like

I found out about sapien medicine since 1-2 months ago probably. I have subconscious limit remover, ego dissolution, resilience, abundance mindset, probability alteration and luck, the magician, amygdala healing, extreme self confidence/self esteem boost. I also have another playlist for appearance/health stuff. Maybe too many fields? To be honest, I’m keeping an open mind to see if these fields really do work because the first time I heard about this ngl I was very skeptical.

Well, results might take time, but if u wanna speed them up, you might try Energy blockage removal, mana circuits, etc. overall those that clear and strengthen your energy body, even tho you don’t seem inclined towards Dream Seeds fields (2nd DreamWeaver’s YTB channel) and spiritually oriented stuff, but surely give them a shot as well.

2 Likes

I’m concerned with how many fields I should limit listening to and how many times each. It gets overwhelming on top of the fact that this is still all experimental for me.

Well, that is all subjective to each user, it’s important for you to watch how your react, how much gets you tired, etc.

Mana circuits will help you eventually be able to absorb more fields and more energy. And without it, listening to fields as such will help overtime as well, but I would recommend having this at least once a day.

It’s just tips, so you may just try it first, like play Higher self connection like 3x and watch how it makes you feel, etc. or u might try it for a few days.

So, while surely I wouldn’t recommend you having a big stack of like 20+ fields, 10 fields might theoretically work for you, but you really need to find it out yourself. Some years ago when my stack was like 8 hours, then I repeatedly felt kind of tired, so then I told myself hmm that’s probably too much, lol.

1 Like

Most likely origins:
lack of self love, lack of self esteem, negative core beliefs about worthiness and money, deep seated trauma, self-sabotage, especially self-sabotage (which is a consequence of deep seated trauma)

Possible solution:
JAAJ’s Self Love Stack + Wealth and Abundance fields + avoid mainstream limiting and negative beliefs about money at all cost (maybe use BSFF technique to make your Subconscious Mind rewrite them)

5 Likes

What’s BSFF?

5 Likes