Feeling lost and low, need help

Which is more life-giving and more open to possibilities?:

• “It’s not easy…” or
  • “I’m not used to doing that, but can figure it out.”

You get to choose. You’re much more powerful than you’re allowing yourself to be.

1 Like

From another reply in another thread, substitute “lives” for the word “bodies” in the quote:

Might it take some practice? It’s likely. But in your OP, you said you were willing to do the things you need to do to get the results, the relief and the healings that you want, so I don’t see “practice” (especially of a helpful skill for you) to be that big a deal.

Like I said above, you can do this. I have confidence in you.

1 Like

I’m truly happy to read this!

I love that one. Listen to it almost every day. I often start with that one when feeling lost and unbalanced, before I proceed with other audios depending on the situation.

Mmm, a good cry is one of the best things…
Enjoy your movie!:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That is a beautiful question. I have struggled TREMENDOUSLY since undergoing an awakening. Exacerbated health issues by pushing through pain, invited the devil to ride alongside me with continuous sin & for many days in the last two years, my mind has been in the a dark place similar to that which you described.

But what’s the alternative? Ending it? How many great days do you think you’ll be throwing away? What if you’re only a month away from a breakthrough that opens doors you never thought capable? Take a moment each day and think of the things you really, really want out of this life, if everything were to go your way. Because they are possible should you only be so bold to believe them and believe that you are worthy.

Consistency with the audios, breath work & diet have helped me steadily climb out of the aforementioned hell. And when I have days where physical ailments such as shortness of breath and heart issues hit, I have a good friend spiritual friend T on the East Coast who assures me I’m gonna be fine, that I’m walking the right path and that I’ve been an absolute saintful beast through this hellacious journey and that I’m due for a big breakthrough. Texts like that mean the world and keep my eyes on daily improvements.

Friends like that exist on here. Stay close. Hover back to the sub every few days, and make the commitment to self improvement. You have not expended every option, even if you think you have. And as you see with all the other comments above, there plenty of insight these folks have and they’re kind enough to spend their time helping others. Pick their brains! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Above all, I wish you well, my friend. I hope you find your light in the darkness. Keep the faith :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

This one. Thank you, this makes a lot more sense.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

thank you

ikr

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. I will try my best to be more active on the forum. I agree with you in that the people over here are so helpful and kind. This forum itself is such an uplifting environment, and these audios are gods gifts to us. Grateful to know of it and to be able to experience the benefits of it.

1 Like

That’s a beautiful attitude :raised_hands: Looking forward to seeing your progress, my friend. I have a feeling your success story is going to be someone else’s survival guide.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, I will try to share my story for this reason. Hopefully this post can help others as much as you guys have helped me out.

3 Likes