Female model stack

My suggestion would be using attract love. Inner beauty reflected outward and fame mandala from sapien Instagram. Also add Kitsune. From my personal use. Kitsune really draw people attention to the point that it made me uncomfortable. :sweat_smile: I have social anxiety. But yes try adding kitsune. And add good luck energy too

2 Likes

Better facial structure especially the jaw and maxilla and many models rest their tongue on the roof of the mouth

2 Likes

Woow dint know dat

Beauty - Inner beauty reflected outwards, facial symmetry, Auto mewing, Whole acceptance
Fame - The star, fame mandela from IG, Ojas, Plasma flower, attract love
Money - Millionaire mindset, abundance mindset, attract wealth, capital governance, the unbreakable

5 Likes

From where do I get kitsune?

From wer do I get capital governance

Sapien Instagram. The picture is like a wolf

2 Likes

Ok

1 Like

I just want to share that blueprint of life also makes your face symetrical along all the other unknow benefits. and essence of mantras make your face glow, at least for me
so these two fields have like massive benefits on physical mental and spiritual level

3 Likes

But BPIL may clash with my modelling goals.
It shows d happiest path in life not d path one wants to follow

you mean the path of the ego :stuck_out_tongue:
mh maybe
I don’t think it will really clash.
Vibrational guidance would probably yea
Blueprint ? not sure
go with how you feel anyway

1 Like

I don’t really think it will make you not want to be the model that you want. If you choose to be the model then you already being your authentic of yourself. That’s also spiritually. Spiritual is all about following your heart. If you think modeling is good for you and you enjoy it then you already doing it spiritually too :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Sorry I mistook it for best path in life.
I think the one u suggested will work with my goals😁

2 Likes

Yes I feel that’s my soul path.
Acting is another thing I want to get into

1 Like

Good luck with your journey:)

1 Like

Just curious what is d connection with blue print of life and a symetrical face?

read the description, negentropy on your whole being, cells, and genes. and read testimonials. negentropy is harmony. there are many posts about it

1 Like

many people report having an increased face harmony and beauty. I personally didn’t notice much because I already have a symmetrical face, but I still feel like it added some goodies

1 Like

Amazing dats a bonus side effect