Field Booster Limits

Dream said that the safe boost limit for each item is 3-5. It will work also if you boost it more but be careful because it’s energy can overwhelm you.

7 Likes

Now I wonder if, after boosting each tag 10 times, I’ve just been wearing fancy paperweights for the past few months.

lmao that would be awful but i dont think they will go broke just because of that.

I boosted Weight Loss item thrice yesterday. I could not sleep at all, the buzz was too strong!

3 Likes

I too boosted a tag 6 or 7 times but I didn’t feel a difference. Could it be because the print of the booster I got isn’t the best quality. It is not a solid color as in the pdf. It has white dots.

The image is legible, so it should work just fine.

@uial @gpo how much does pronunciation matter? Any other ideas for this person?

3 Likes

I sort of understand you, although I can sense a LITTLE bit of energy for about 5 mins if I wave my hands over it. After that, I don’t feel the energy :pensive:.

2 Likes

Dream has said intention drives the sigil more than ‘sounds’.

From the Confidence, Dominance and Authority comments on Patreon:

7 Likes

I saw a post last night from @anon6431808 after I posted that and forgot to post it

1 Like

Maybe we aren’t as sensitive to energy as others. Or maybe we didn’t boost it properly. I think it doesn’t matter much as the fields works very well even without a boost. Mjolnir’s power mandala has given me incredible results in a week.

1 Like

What happens when you try to boost a dog tag with more than 1 NFT printed on it? Will it boost all of them?

Yes lol

1 Like

have u tried boosting a tag with multiple nfts on it? i have 5 boosters spread out boosting stuff right now… so amazing

Its been a long time since ive boosted something.

With how powerful these NFTs are nauuh thanks :hot_face:

And i never boosted a tag or image with 5 things in it, but by logic if you put the tag on it while it has several NFT images, it would boost everything that is in it

1 Like

lets find out… super boosted immortal caladrius

1 Like

You’re gonna wake up with feathers all over :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And probably like this

joe-cobb-scared

3 Likes

PSA: Why You Should Stop Boosting Fields

2 Likes

thank u, i won’t boost more than 3-5 times, in the safe range

that would be awesome if its that powerful lol

1 Like

if u boost the nft mandala, does the audio get boosted too?