Field boster, sigilos y cartas

Buenas a tod@s, tengo consultas
Si ocupo el sigilo de field boster, podría cargar las cartas para potenciarlas al usarlas.
Igualmente podría poner los sigilos de golem dragón y sello de fama sobre ella . O lo harían por separado. Para cargarlas ?
Un abrazo gigante.

I know this isn’t perfect, it’s a google translation of the question.

“If I occupy the field booster stealth, I could charge up the cards to boost them on use.
I could just as well put the sigils of dragon golem and seal of fame on it. Or they would do it separately. to load them?
A giant hug.”

1 Like

I dont know if im understanding the question correctly but I will try to answer

First of all, it is not recommended to boost the dragon golem sigil or the servitor itself

And you can also only boost one field at once, that means boost separately

1 Like

Google translation: “no se si entiendo bien la pregunta pero intentare responder
En primer lugar, no se recomienda potenciar el sigilo del golem dragón o el propio servidor.
Y también solo puede impulsar un campo a la vez, eso significa impulsar por separado.”

1 Like

And just to add the very good reminder:
Why You Should Stop Boosting Fields

2 Likes

Entonces el sigilo “field boster” con que finalidad se usaría?

it should be used carefully, thoughtfully and judiciously

2 Likes

Entiendo, pero mi pregunta va. A cómo debería usarlo, pidiendo un ejemplo.

Wasn’t that answered above?

No amigo, pregunto a sobre si poner el sigilo sobre un objeto. O dejarlo encima y poner un audio? Cómo se hace en el golem dragón, Etc. No a si tomar precaución o alguna cosa parecida.

The instructions on how to use the sigils are found in the thread about the sigils.

The question about the servitor has been answered. It’s not recommended.

1 Like