Field for wrinkles under the eyes (youtube)

I’m pretty young and already have wrinkles under my eyes. So I want to know which field removes them. Wish everyone a nice Sunday

20220410_095259

1 Like

This will probably help

5 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

I had just played this gem again after a long time, 3 times, and my face was on fire (in a good way)

6 Likes

Thank you all for recommendations.
Is one of those fields a permanent one? Because somewhere in my brain I heard that we can only use 4 permanent ones

1 Like

the fields will work only when you listen to them.
if the situation will improve but you will have the same lifestyle, you will have the same issues and will have to listen again

4 Likes

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Microcurrent+

Skin tights

2 Likes

Hi, but what if the issue lies in generic makeup rather than lifestyle? Would they have to listen forever?

If you’re meaning genetic makeup, we have fields to correct and improve genetic issues. Those fields do their work (however long they may need) and then you can move on to listening to different fields.

2 Likes

The Smart Skin Tightener. My under-eye wrinkles have improved a lot thanks to this field and it works quite fast. I have tried other fields (Microcurrent, Dark Cirle Removal, Stem Cells, Face Lift…) but they did not work for me.

7 Likes

I’ve been wondering about this. I have not had much success with - microcurrent dark circle, face lift, collagen etc - for under eye fine lines, crepey skin :confused:

3 Likes

It takes time, and pay attention to eye cream and eye skin care also. The skin around the eyes produces less oil and is thinner than other areas of the face, therefore requires more moisturization.

2 Likes