Field Integration Service - $23.32 with 24% Ko-Fi discount

Was just an example to show process.

Do you think NFT can use Emitter to connect to you

Not sure what you mean but I can connect with any field with the proper set up and commands. There are things that most will never know or be comfortable with but Soon I will have mastered the ability to connect to any fieldā€¦ Any Field I say!!!

3 Likes

The NFT Iā€™m referring to is sapien medicineā€™s field. What I want to know is whether maitreyaā€™s emitter can make the fields of the sapien medicine in the folder effective.

1 Like

I know someone that uses the Emitter for such things yes and uses all creators work. Limitless!!!

2 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s a game changer!

1 Like

Before I found my new way I was doing the same thing. Using the emitter with other booster type activators that broadcast fields. You can activate and control tools as well. If you have a particular tool say from Moonshadow that requires interaction with a digital radionics plate you can put in the emitter and work with it as long as you know the function of the plate. Pretty advanced stuff

1 Like

I will add that my Personal Portal can be stacked with other emitters and boosters in such a way that they will work synergistically, and it makes the connection in a different way, which could be used and boosted by these other technologies as well.

1 Like