Field Integration Service - $23.32 with 24% Ko-Fi discount

"Do you have an energy field you want to integrate, but are not seeing the desired changes? Just want to see if you can get some extra power behind a field? Let me and my servitors tune you in!

After purchase just PM a pic of yourself, and a link to the field you want to integrate, or e-mail these to nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com. Then drink that water!

Optionally, but highly recommended, include a pic of a beverage as well to be charged with your desired energy and energies for integration. Drink after my work is done, at which point it will be well charged."

$23.32, with a 24% discount for Ko-Fi monthly subscribers.

10 Likes

Will this service work with NFT mandalas we own?

1 Like

Absolutely!

Great, I think I’ll give this a spin

1 Like

Is the price per field, or can the purchase be for multiple?

2 Likes

Per field, done one at a time. I would be willing to combine fields if you wanted a shared effect rather than a singular integration. E.g. you could literally just pick the 7 archangel seals and take whatever their combined energy is (and it’s great), the integration fields will help you absorb the angelic energy, but that’s not the same as integrating and deepening your connection to a single entity or NFT. However, if anyone wants to do something like that you are welcome to PM questions or ask here about specifics and I’ll let you know what I think of the ones you want to combine.

2 Likes

So at the moment, the process is performed thusly:

I use the Digital Magnetron Broadcaster Elite. Do a bit of energy work as I activate the special sauce request that ties in my oldest and most trusted servitors. Copy the special sauce request to the Intention Repeater (CUDA on Google Colab, for anyone who cares) and run.

This has the effect of capturing my instruction and energy work and repeating it, along with the effects of the servitors, many trillions of times.

The visualization is something like the field being brought into the sacred geometry of your aura as it is illuminated.

Publicly known servitors/NFTs who automatically assist with the process include Caladrius and The Divine Grandmother, but there are other ones who are much older (in this timeline anyway) who are not public, and of course a general call to all my allies and servitors.

Users of the Digital Magnetron Broadcaster Elite have automatic access to a subset of these servitors. There’s no reason you couldn’t include your own servitors in a command either.

2 Likes

Someone should get this and order Caladrius. Being that I own the NFT, this would basically be a Caladrius healing session with mad boosts from psionics and other servitors.

Same with The Blessed Path/The Divine Grandmother.

If you’re a Reiki-certified weekend warrior, and not sure if your attunement really took, let us open it up for you.

If you’re going gambling, buy this (be sure to verify turnaround time and availability if it’s time sensitive) and just have me hit you with a gambling combo. That’s angelic sigils and luck fields, so never a bad idea to use anyway.

The same integration can be performed over and over. Your receptiveness to the field being integrated will be upgraded, so you should use it! You may also find yourself more able to connect to it conceptually/understand and consciously integrate it.

I want someone to have me do The Tree Experience with Love Graviton Wave soon.

2 Likes

So you want to try my Ethereal Crystal Reiki field but it is too expensive. Get an Ethereal Crystal Reiki Field Integration Service!

You are an energy healer and want to integrate multiple energy sources better (Reiki, Be the Healer, Crystallization, etc). Get these in a healing combo FIS.

3 Likes

Another random thing. It can be used to integrate subs even if you don’t dig the field as much, or the sub is not fielded. AND the servitors will filter out any negative messaging.

2 Likes

You never hear anyone talk about the Tree experience! One of my favorites.

1 Like

I can buy it for that one (apart from the others I have in mind) :kiss::deciduous_tree:

A question about the field: Should we continue listening to the audios (or using the NFT, or sub) or how should we proceed after the integration?

Much bliss to you all! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Yes, absolutely! The only possible exception would be if you feel overloaded, but I think this is rare, as the integration process is designed to infuse you with energy along the lines of the sacred geometry in your aura at the highest vibration, for the best absorption of the energy.

Thank you, and you as well!

And if we stop listening to the audio, would the integration effect be lost?

And how long does the integration effect “last”?

On the other hand… What do we do with the fields or subs that we can’t give you a link to? Send you the file?

(Nosy mode activated :upside_down_face:).

1 Like

No, but it won’t be 100% permanent either.

This is very much dependent on the individual.

The idea is to maximize the amount of energy programmed with that field entering your energy body in the most absorbable way.

You can share a link to the product, send the product image, or share the file in some cases (for example if you have a custom sub). As long as I and/or servitors can access it energetically, all is good.

2 Likes

If you right click on your file you can copy the path like this ( “D:\all fields\DM Emitter\Removing J Seals.jpg”). Then you can provide a detailed description if needed.

1 Like

Nathan, that Metaphysical Overload Lit me up for reals though! Thank you

2 Likes

Any word on the new release?

1 Like

Not yet. I await with eager anticipation.

It seems like Maitreya’s mandala