Field Oracle App

First off I’d like to express my gratitude to Dream and Team for all the life-changing fields that we have been blessed with. Thank you :pray:

On the same note, since we have all these wonderful fields, sometimes one can get indecisive to which field is most needed at a given moment.

That’s when an idea popped into my mind if it is possible to have a phone app (similar to the subconscious speaker app) but this would connect to the user’s higher self and chooses the morphic field name recommended by the user’s higher self at that moment.

What do you guys think?

24 Likes

Wow amazing idea Nabs!

4 Likes

Thanks! If Dream thinks its good too it would help so much.

For me personally, it would save time to get into a meditative state, connect to higher self and get an accurate answer as to which field I should use. But usually the answers I get are abstract like “have faith”, “focus on the heart” or “stop day dreaming” lol so it’s not as easy to match with a specific morphic field to help me.

For the newly initiated on the spiritual journey it would help them focus on the important fields instead of just randomly choosing fields that sound appealing. (guilty of doing that btw lol)

7 Likes

Yep, I know what you mean. Been getting lost in dreamseeds channel lately lol. So many amazing fields… I think I need them all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is a great idea! Instead of carrying 5-6 tags around plus listening to audios all day, this tool can let you know what is needed at the moment to help. @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

9 Likes

What an idea! Dream also said he’s gotten better with coding too! So might be a project for him!

5 Likes

We would love to have this now more than ever :smile:

1 Like

This is a dope idea bro :fire:

1 Like

That’s pretty cool

1 Like

Based idea :bulb:

1 Like

That is BRILLIANT. I have this issue. I’m so inconsistent with fields and their order. Thanks for the idea

Maybe it will happen soon

2 Likes

Let’s pray!

1 Like